Sign in to follow this  
ExoBuilder

The Hinckley Chronicles, Part One.

Oh, I thought you were done. I must have misunderstood.

Sorry for the misunderstanding :-$ I have a busy day today :-/

*sweet*

:-D :-D

I am saved from CaseWindu, yay!

Very funny scene, I like it. ;-)

:-D :-D

I am saved from CaseWindu, yay!

Very funny scene, I like it. ;-)

Oh your safe for now Lord of pies but no one deserts the empire! >:-) skelly shield is comming for you! *skull*

EB finally intervenes:

me-arrested.jpg

damn you EB! *skull*

Thank goodness 8-|

Though, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen to the shield 8-|

*sweet*

Exobuilder: I've written a program that can be used to make progressively numbered picture posts easier. It's pretty much the same program that I used last time but it also has an interface now. :-P It's far from finished but hopefully you will find it useful. You can find it here. It's a zip file so you might need to do "save as".

Exobuilder: I've written a program that can be used to make progressively numbered picture posts easier. It's pretty much the same program that I used last time but it also has an interface now. :-P It's far from finished but hopefully you will find it useful. You can find it here. It's a zip file so you might need to do "save as".

Thanks Sinner!

I get senior citizens discount, right 8-|

*sweet*

Thanks Sinner!

I get senior citizens discount, right 8-|

*sweet*

No, but as we agreed to before, I am recieving your first born.

No, but as we agreed to before, I am recieving your first born.

Well, I guess you can have unborn fetus #1 :-( I was looking forward to him. Your program better work! >:-(

*sweet*

Well, I guess you can have unborn fetus #1 :-( I was looking forward to him.

:-X Finshed product only please.

Your program better work! >:-(

*sweet*

Well if it doesn't I can fix it. It is version 0.5 afterall. ;-)

:-X Finshed product only please.

Well if it doesn't I can fix it. It is version 0.5 afterall. ;-)

Eh, you may have to wait a little while then :-D

:-D

I really do need to learn how to make speech bubbles, does anyone know how to on Photoshop?

Thanks!

Here's how I make the word balloons in my Unlikely Society comics:

1) go to this website and download their free word balloons. The website claims that the file is intended for use with Adobe Illustrator, not Photoshop, but trust me, it works just fine with Photoshop.

2) Open the file in Photoshop, and select the desired word balloon shape.

3) Paste the shape into your picture as a new layer.

4) Drag the word balloon around and resize it as necessary.

5) Add the text as a new layer on top of the word balloon.

And that's all there is to it. It's relatively simple, but it can be very tedious. I probably spend as much time on the word balloons in my Unlikely Society comics as I do on any other part of the process.

Good luck!

Here's how I make the word balloons in my Unlikely Society comics:

1) go to this website and download their free word balloons. The website claims that the file is intended for use with Adobe Illustrator, not Photoshop, but trust me, it works just fine with Photoshop.

2) Open the file in Photoshop, and select the desired word balloon shape.

3) Paste the shape into your picture as a new layer.

4) Drag the word balloon around and resize it as necessary.

5) Add the text as a new layer on top of the word balloon.

And that's all there is to it. It's relatively simple, but it can be very tedious. I probably spend as much time on the word balloons in my Unlikely Society comics as I do on any other part of the process.

Good luck!

Thanks for the help JoeBot! *y*

But what if you don't have photoshop?

Then you couldn't do it, too bad I do have it X-D

Thanks for the help JoeBot! *y*

Sure, no problem. After doing the word balloons in my comics, I have a newfound respect for professional letterers who do the word balloons in comic books. There's a real art to it.

One thing I should have mentioned -- if you resize the word balloons and make them really big, they tend to get kinda fuzzy and pixelated around the edges. I haven't figured out a solution to that. The best approach is probably to make multiple smaller balloons, rather than one big one. But...that takes a lot more time, and I'm extremely lazy. And now you all know the real reason why my Unlikely Society comics only come out once in a blue moon. X-D

Sure, no problem. After doing the word balloons in my comics, I have a newfound respect for professional letterers who do the word balloons in comic books. There's a real art to it.

One thing I should have mentioned -- if you resize the word balloons and make them really big, they tend to get kinda fuzzy and pixelated around the edges. I haven't figured out a solution to that. The best approach is probably to make multiple smaller balloons, rather than one big one. But...that takes a lot more time, and I'm extremely lazy. And now you all know the real reason why my Unlikely Society comics only come out once in a blue moon. X-D

Hmm, thanks for the tip *y*

I really enjoy your comics JoeBot, I really do *y* *y* I can't wait to see the next one :-D

I hate to sorta let EuroBricks down, but I won't be able to post my comic for awhile, I don't have that kind of time anytime soon, I hope you will forgive me, if not, well....Then ou're not in my comic! *sing*

*sweet*