MiloNelsiano

Western Figs and Vigs

Hi!
So, having grown up in South Dakota/Montana, I grew up with ''Western'' things all around me.  I'm not sure, but I think for that reason a Western Lego theme seemed a bit boring to me as a kid.  However, since I have lived in Germany, I'm slowly starting to miss it.  This really hit hard when I watched the remake of the Magnificent 7.  Since then, I keep watching my classic Western movies that had been previously stowed away.  Shortly after watching the Magnificent 7, I decided to try to create the seven heroes in Lego form, and I bought a few Lone Ranger Sets as well.  I really liked my Mag7 figs, so I did some figbarfing, and was pretty pleased with the results.  Since then, I decided to build as many 8x8 scenes with the figures as I can.  I will add vigs as I complete them, but for the time being have two finished, one WIP, and a bunch of ideas.  Anyway, I'll shut up for now and post the pictures.  C&C is very much appreciated, especially for the Mag7 figs.  If you have any ideas I'd also love to hear them.

34578615615_209ace92bf_c.jpg

Magnificent 7--characters should at least be recognizable to those that have seen the movie.

33768398503_db1530be49_c.jpg

Various gunfighters, lawmen, and outlaws.

34192407990_927515256d_c.jpg

Coach driver/Miner/Barkeep/Gambler/Livery Worker/Elixer Salesman/Blacksmith/Banker

33768395433_be1443f26a_c.jpg

Ex-Soldier/Barfly/Piano Player/Guitar Player/Trail Cook/General Store Keeper/Famer/Famer's Wife

33768393743_3ed2b7211d_c.jpg

School Teacher/Various Other Women

Somehow I forgot to add the Vigs.  Here they are.

34578590005_88f56e20a9_c.jpg

34537323736_a9b69718c3_c.jpg

Edited by MiloNelsiano

Great group of figs! I do like a nice western diorama, not enough of them out there!

Birth of El Bricko, revisiting a collab build from 2011.

Nice figs, and well done for not having any torsos with yellow skin on! I wish they made more that could be used for both yellow / fleshie minifigures.

I always enjoy a good western post, and this one is no exception. Though I will say that the vignettes were my favorite part of the post. You did a great job of posing and setting them up. I would love to see more vignettes or even larger builds with all of the characters you have built.