MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Day 1

Well boys: since you aint doing any action here in the bar, I say we take that RicePatty Cracker out and lynch him. There's more talk out'a all you cowboys then action. Who's a real man in here?

I vote to lynch RiceCracker. Who's with me?

and why, monsieur, would you like to kill me?? i believe you are just covering up and trying to kill an innocent person. by the way, i could use some more beer

and why, monsieur, would you like to kill me?? i believe you are just covering up and trying to kill an innocent person. by the way, i could use some more beer

This one's on me No Face. Don't want us to recognize you from the WANTED POSTERS, aye?

He's an Outlaw! *pirate* Hang him!

Well boys: since you aint doing any action here in the bar, I say we take that RicePatty Cracker out and lynch him. There's more talk out'a all you cowboys then action. Who's a real man in here?

I vote to lynch RiceCracker. Who's with me?

I'm with you, I vote: RiceCracker. He sure looks just like that evil grin on the wanted posters.

Vote: Ricecracker

And i could use a new beer, please.

Edited by wouwie13

hey hey now, no need to kill me for no good reason. after all i have never once done something bad for this here town, dont you agree mayor?

Vote Ricecracker

*under breath* But if this doesn't work out right, Brickster...jumping to conclusions is never the best idea.

~Trexxen

This one's on me No Face. Don't want us to recognize you from the WANTED POSTERS, aye?

He's an Outlaw! *pirate* Hang him!

I'm with you partner, hang the outlaw!

Vote: Ricecracker

hey guys, you wouldnt want to kill me, after all i am the Deputy Sheriff of the town......... although that might give some of you more motive to kill me.....

and i still vote thebrickster

Now we're getting somewhere. Another round on me! Just keep that under your belts.

Now lets get to hang'n! *skull*

PS. As an FYI, my signature Eurobrick Outlaw picture has nothing to do with this game. We came up with it a month ago to unite the WW fans on the board.

Sadly ricecracker your time is coming to an end

Vote Ricecracker, that is 7 votes now and we only 6 to lynch

okay, okay, i guess this is goodbye :'-(

and afterall i was the good deputy sheriff, i hope your happy you gangsters :'-(

8-| That was quick.. :-D

ricecracker had been the name on the lips of many of the townspeople the whole day. Not the delicious snack either, but one of the citizens. ricecracker had tried to prove his innocence, claiming to be the deputy sherriff, but the town was having none of it. Ricecracker was taken to the gallows and hung..

DSCF3331-2.jpg

DSCF3333-2.jpg

Ricecracker's badge fell to the floor, with the word 'DEPUTY' engraved on it.

"Oops, looks like he was a Townie after all" said the mayor, his cheeks now a reddish colour. The townspeople, feeling rather silly, returned to their houses for the night, hoping the next day will be more successful. The bandits, however, loaded up their guns and prepared to rid themselves of a few more town members...

Night has begun. If you have a night action, PM me the name of your target. You have two days to PM me until day begins again