Holy moly the GBC at Brickvention Australia was Huge.
Brickvention if one of the largest Lego conventions in Australia, It's composed of builders from all over the country. This year the GBC team went above and beyond making a fantastic display.
Rohah - The co-ordinator of the GBC walked me through all the different modules and explained what everything was. He was a fantastic speaker so all credit to him

Without further ado, The Brickvention 2017 GBC!

Edited by 2x4Studios

Please correct topics name from

[GBC] The GBC at Brickvention Autralia

to

[GBC] The GBC at Brickvention Australia

:wink:

A nice variety of GBC modules and I especially liked the Mountain diorama at 3:10. The use of themed modules and themed minifigs throughout the loop was a nice touch. Overall a very nice GBC loop to watch. Thanks for sharing so others can enjoy and appreciate the hard work and creativity presented in this collaboration. 

Thanks for the video, and posting it here! :)

it was a lot of fun... although it was filmed at a time when the layout wasn't quite perfect.... it got better over the next 2 days! :)

@Technic Fan The mountain was my first major 'decorated/themed' GBC.. currently undergoing repairs, as I rushed the drive mechanism at the back, and although it survived Brickvention, I wasn't fully happy with it...

still can't believe I talked for 18 minutes about GBC! :laugh:

8 minutes ago, RohanBeckett said:

Thanks for the video, and posting it here! :)

it was a lot of fun... although it was filmed at a time when the layout wasn't quite perfect.... it got better over the next 2 days! :)

@Technic Fan The mountain was my first major 'decorated/themed' GBC.. currently undergoing repairs, as I rushed the drive mechanism at the back, and although it survived Brickvention, I wasn't fully happy with it...

still can't believe I talked for 18 minutes about GBC! :laugh:

To be honest, your commentary is what made the video so great to watch! You shared information on nearly ALL the modules and kept a perfect pace. You should be very proud of the GBC this year, it was certainly a crowd favorite.

Very cool. If I was there I would've spent over an hour watching it. Well done by everyone

I wish I could have gone to see it (I really like GBC's), but brickvention is too busy for me :tongue:.

Better to watch the video!

@mocbuild101 are you aware they always have a 'quiet' session, for children/people with sensory issues? usually the first hour on saturday, or sunday.. as well as the AFOL day on friday, which is MUCH quieter than the busy public weekends..