Sign in to follow this  
Modulex Guy

Brickworld 2017!

Hello All!

This forum is unusually quiet. I bet all of you  are busy building for Brickworld!

Might as well get this topic going. Who's going? I'll be there this year. Anyone else hitting panic mode with their builds?

Brickworld 2017 is coming fast!

I was wondering how there wasn't a thread on here yet for BW 17 or for Dale's pizza party.

I have been in panic mode for about 6 months.  I moved and have gone through an agonizing separation from my brick of about 7 months.  I am scrambling now that I finally have access again, but am very excited for Brickworld.

I will be attending--as will many other EB members, as always. :thumbup:

And dido about the panic mode--everything I'm bringing is still only 50% done! :distressed: 

I'll be back for my 5th consecutive year with 4 new builds, all done except for last minute details.  Looking forward to it!

I'll be back as well. Finished one of my builds about 20% on the other.

I'll be there again.  I'm probably 95% there with my build for the EB collaborative, so not really hitting the panic button yet.  

Yup! Registered and paid...hotel Spot claimed...builds progressing...found the blue jug as well!

I am doing the draft and build challenge this year that just got announced from Brickworld. I wanted it to be similar to a sealed draft competition for Magic the Gathering, and hope it will be a lot of fun. There are only 20 spots though, and it may fill up quickly. 

#Hype 

#Panic 

#HYPANIC 

See you soon everyone :wub:

On 5/19/2017 at 11:02 PM, Si-MOCs said:

#Hype 

#Panic 

#HYPANIC 

See you soon everyone :wub:

I've hit #Panic right now. Still have a lot of building to do, but have been boxing up built things as well. Haven't yet hit #HYPANIC yet, but that might change!

:laugh:

I'll be going for the first time this year. Panic mode came when my daughter asked 'can you build the princess world you made last year' -a few weeks ago. Just got the final brickink order in so should be good

I've started ordering 1 or 2 more of pieces for that exact reason. I always seem to have to place one last BL order 2 weeks before BW and hope it arrives in time.

Brickworld is just a few days away!!! Can't wait to see everyone again!

I'm almost done with building and boxing everything up. Should be all done and squared away tomorrow night.

Hey, does anyone have a flickr album of Brickworld? I wasn't able to attend, but I'd still love to see the creations people made

When the facebook posts and pictures on flickr are starting to come in I'm starting to make plans for revisiting Brickworld...see you in Chicago in June 2018? :classic: