Hanso

[EV3]Building a Delta Robot for Lego World 2017, by Sioux.NET on Track

8 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Sad to see how little amount of people take interest, I quite like your work.

Yes, very sad indeed :-). But the good news is, that the few compliments like yours give me a very, very big smile! Thanks.

8 hours ago, Isak said:

That thing looks massive! Hopefully your test shows that it works well non-stop

Yes, it did. I have an unlisted video (timelapse) of a test where I ran the new mechanism for over an hour: 

7 hours ago, Mechbuilds said:

I think this looks cool. I just don't have anything to add. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, these kind of replies keep me going.

This is some serious work. I've been watching the Test Video over and over. I'm sure this is far beyond my skills but I'll give it a try. I will build it and someday I will finish it <jeje>. I don't have enough pieces for the structure so I guess I'll have to place the robot over some books or something.

I, also, saw the video with the whole setup: train, robot, station, etc. and it's very impressive. Congratulations. You, and the rest of the team (I'm not sure but I guess there's a team) are very skilled Lego Builders. I'm sure at least a couple of kids will decide to be engineers thanks to your creation. And the world will thank you.

On 25/11/2017 at 6:00 PM, dagupa said:

This is some serious work. I've been watching the Test Video over and over. I'm sure this is far beyond my skills but I'll give it a try. I will build it and someday I will finish it <jeje>. I don't have enough pieces for the structure so I guess I'll have to place the robot over some books or something.

I, also, saw the video with the whole setup: train, robot, station, etc. and it's very impressive. Congratulations. You, and the rest of the team (I'm not sure but I guess there's a team) are very skilled Lego Builders. I'm sure at least a couple of kids will decide to be engineers thanks to your creation. And the world will thank you.

Yes, there is a team behind the layout. And thank you for your very kind words.

Regards,
Hans

This one demands great effort, especially to program the whole thing! Impressive! :classic:

48 minutes ago, mic8per said:

WOW!!!!

+

On 5/9/2020 at 11:09 PM, Aris said:

This one demands great effort, especially to program the whole thing! Impressive! :classic:

Thanks! Your compliments are much appreciated.