@roadstermatt Thank you. I wanted to build all pillars in blue like the rest of the SUV, but the part 47905 isn't available in blue, so it got black and I like it quite well. And it look more dynamic :)

On 5/7/2017 at 6:22 PM, Nightfall said:

@LegoMonorailFan Sadly I don't have space for trains on the tables.

Firstly I'd just like to say I love your city and I especially like the modifications you have made to the haunted house. But if you don't have the space for trains on the tables maybe you could have a train track above your modulars?

@Admiral QuackbarThank you. Trains above the Modulars could be an option in the future, but at the moment I concentrate on the cars and buildings (expensive enough with the Heartlake Pizzeria MOD I'm planning right now and the coming Ninjago city & Fishing store).

13 minutes ago, Nightfall said:

@Admiral QuackbarThank you. Trains above the Modulars could be an option in the future, but at the moment I concentrate on the cars and buildings (expensive enough with the Heartlake Pizzeria MOD I'm planning right now and the coming Ninjago city & Fishing store).

Fair enough, the fishing store and ninjago city both look like brilliant sets (if a little pricey). I look forward to seeing them in your city. : )

Hey, that Gas Station looks awesome. So much thought given to all those little details... like the trash bins at the street :laugh:

And you stuck those flower petals both ways on those stems.

I needed a truck for towing one of my trailers and modded the 60121 Volcano Exploration Truck (I used as many parts from the set as possible) to fit better in my city and the Bricking Bavaria layout. It's 4 plates lower than the set.

37675321445_29eb529cc1_c.jpg60121 - Vulkan-Forschungstruck MOD 01

26787378639_d2ae6b923c_c.jpg60121 - Vulkan-Forschungstruck MOD 02

Edited by Nightfall

That is a nice MOD on this set.. i think i have this set also lying around somewhere.. together with that Vulcan crawler...you could make a 'Pistenbully' of that!

Here are some cars I built lately, more pictures in the flickr album. I will add some more new cars in the next days.

40038613504_93360fc35a_b.jpg

38938150530_8a025b05a8_b.jpg

40054231494_5763a03752_b.jpg

40763954081_bf26a128c0_b.jpg

25893262487_ba9a24e54b_b.jpg

Edited by Nightfall

Nice small cars! Very nice layout too. Your MOD Corner Deli is the best one I've ever seen! 

BTW, any new modulars coming? Saw a WIP of a modern building on your Flickr, looks great! Hope seeing it finished soon!

@LegoModularFan Thank you! I am looking for the parts for the modern building at the moment (this will take time), building it is planned in autumn.

One more 4 wide and the whole collection:

25929656977_71229198bc_b.jpg

39906369185_fd40b0c68a_b.jpg

25929660007_03621cf882_b.jpg