33510616094_f2e54e0a2f_z.jpg

In times of need, the watchtowers of Eolas are manned to protect and give spirit to the nearby villages.

I was having a look down my stream and I realized I had only made one round tower. So feeling that it was compulsory to have a go at another I came up with this. I think the result was much better than I had planned and the landscape was a bit of an experiment but I am really happy with the end look. Flowers and vines make things look pretty :tongue:

Hope you enjoy and C&C needed.

Edited by The Maestro

Really cool tower sir!

I like the entrance, with it's shaky roof, and the banneer is also lovely :wub: 

Please keep these cool builds coming! :thumbup: 

C&C needed? Well, ok then.

Quite nice. Not only round but also the gray wall syndrome was perfectly avoided.

Vines are good. I've never done them but maybe I should.

And I like the door (does it open?)

Really neat watchtower, love the angles and texture! :thumbup: 

On 2017-5-5 at 6:37 PM, TitusV said:

Really cool tower sir!

I like the entrance, with it's shaky roof, and the banneer is also lovely :wub: 

Please keep these cool builds coming! :thumbup: 

Thank you titus.

On 2017-5-5 at 6:50 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

C&C needed? Well, ok then.

Quite nice. Not only round but also the gray wall syndrome was perfectly avoided.

Vines are good. I've never done them but maybe I should.

And I like the door (does it open?)

Unfortuantly the door does not open. I can never be bothered to do interiors :tongue:

On 2017-5-5 at 10:43 PM, Kai NRG said:

Really neat watchtower, love the angles and texture! :thumbup: 

Thank you Kai.

Excellent work, Maestro! This looks great! The curvature of the tower is lovely, the texturing, too, and the base and vines complement the picture nicely. My favorite part is the small section of roof over the door, though, for its organic curve. The brick-built banner is a nice touch. 

I must second HQ - lovely round shape with your usual top-noch texture. I, too, really like that small black roof. Also, nice that you noticed how cool vines and plants are :wub:

Very nice little build!  How stable is the round tower?  I'm curious because it looks good, but I can't tell what the interior is built on.  I like the use of the foliage as ivy growing up the side of the tower.

On 2017-5-9 at 3:14 AM, Henjin_Quilones said:

Excellent work, Maestro! This looks great! The curvature of the tower is lovely, the texturing, too, and the base and vines complement the picture nicely. My favorite part is the small section of roof over the door, though, for its organic curve. The brick-built banner is a nice touch. 

Thank you Henjin :thumbup:

On 2017-5-9 at 9:36 AM, en_zoo said:

I must second HQ - lovely round shape with your usual top-noch texture. I, too, really like that small black roof. Also, nice that you noticed how cool vines and plants are :wub:

Yeah, they are pretty awesome. Thanks!

15 hours ago, Grover said:

Very nice little build!  How stable is the round tower?  I'm curious because it looks good, but I can't tell what the interior is built on.  I like the use of the foliage as ivy growing up the side of the tower.

Well, of I had of not been lazy it would be very stable but instead it is a bit wobbly :tongue: Thanks, I really like the Ivy too.

Nifty tower, you did well achieving a round shape and the little entry addition really makes it pop :thumbup: Lovely irregular base and landscape too :classic:

Very nice watchtower, Maestro!

The angles and texturing on the stonework make for a nice tower of unrefined construction!  The little gatehouse completes the build nicely, as does the climbing vine.  The Avalonian banner looks great!