On 6/8/2022 at 12:32 AM, Jim said:

Most definitely :thumbup: 

Where would be a good place to do this? If it's a moc from a licensed theme, would you do it in that section? 

10 hours ago, Brickroll said:

Where would be a good place to do this? If it's a moc from a licensed theme, would you do it in that section? 

Yes, any MOC or WIP can go into the appropriate forum.

On 9/7/2022 at 10:02 AM, Toni Paketoni said:

Hello,this is my first topic/question:

Some friend told me for you and that I can find a program like studio of bricklink..I use studio but after 90% of building I cant move on because some parts do not stick together but in real life on my hands they stick together easily..

So my friend told me I can find a similar program here without those problems..

Who can help me for this?

Hi,

Well, we are a forum, so you won't be able to find the software here. Maybe your friend is talking about LDD, but that program isn't supported anymore. 

We do have a dedicated section for digital building. Maybe it's better to create a topic there. And ask your friend which program he is referring to.

Jim

Hello, It would be great if someone could help me.

I have three photos I have attached in a thread that I would like to unattach/delete or whatever. I can't seem to be able to do that. I try though the edit option in the thread and delete the photos and confirm but they keep appearing. Can't seem to do it from my profile panel either, yet I see them there in My Attachments.

Please help! :)

Hmmm that's weird, I can't seem to be able to delete them as well :hmpf_bad:

Must be a bug in the forum software or maybe an incorrect setting. Not sure how we can solve this.