Recommended Posts

Hey @Angeli, do you know which of your tags is missing?

I had to remove one as, weirdly, it was not hosted here on EB but on Tinypic, But Tinypic had lost/denied the image so we had the massive placeholder. I had to take it off your profile for now but if you can recall what :

http://i65.tinypic.com/2qtehbr.png

is, then I can get it fixed :classic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

Hey @Angeli, do you know which of your tags is missing?

I had to remove one as, weirdly, it was not hosted here on EB but on Tinypic, But Tinypic had lost/denied the image so we had the massive placeholder. I had to take it off your profile for now but if you can recall what :

is, then I can get it fixed :classic:

I know :)
It is unique one I got from GoH, and here it is:

spiderang.png

And thank you :)

Edited by Angeli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After registration, I dont receive a validation email. I have already tested 3 different addresses, unfortunately none of them worked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Silence47 said:

After registration, I dont receive a validation email. I have already tested 3 different addresses, unfortunately none of them worked.

 

4 hours ago, Silence47 said:

Yes, that was the first thing I did.

@Jim do you know where the validation email has gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On my main account @jester there is a problem
I changed email to actual and now I see only this (and don't receive confirmation email)
vw93X01.png

What shall i do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 5:14 PM, jester94 said:

On my main account @jester there is a problem
I changed email to actual and now I see only this (and don't receive confirmation email)
 

What shall i do?

Same Problem with me, only when regristration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2020 at 5:14 PM, jester94 said:

On my main account @jester there is a problem
I changed email to actual and now I see only this (and don't receive confirmation email)
 

What shall i do?

I resent the email, check all your folders for it.

13 hours ago, Silence47 said:

Same Problem with me, only when regristration.

What is the name of the account you cannot validate? I can resend the email for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

I resent the email, check all your folders for it.

Unfortunately, still no email...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I know what caused this. We had some email issues, which we solved....a bit too well :wink: 

I will look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem has been solved :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jim said:

The problem has been solved :thumbup:

Thank you so much!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just letting the Eurobricks staff know, MOCpages is gone for good. Sean scrubbed it from the internet's search engine's, and it's Facebook page has been deleted. Be prepared for a lot of broken pictures.

Edited by Murdoch17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

Just letting the Eurobricks staff know, MOCpages is gone for good. Sean scrubbed it from the internet's search engine's, and it's Facebook page has been deleted. Be prepared for a lot of broken pictures.

Thanks. It is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don´t know if it´s the right place for this question...

How to add a short video from Flickr in a post? Can I only add a link or the comlete video like a flickr picture?

Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Actionfigure said:

I don´t know if it´s the right place for this question...

How to add a short video from Flickr in a post? Can I only add a link or the comlete video like a flickr picture?

Thanks in advance!

Does the sharing option on Flickr still have an embedd code? I know it used to have one you could copy, then share it wherever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Does the sharing option on Flickr still have an embedd code? I know it used to have one you could copy, then share it wherever.

Well, yes, but you only get a picture of the video, not the video by copying the code...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Does this work?

Does what work!? Sorry, I can´t see anything...

But thanks for trying! I guess, I have to stick to a link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Actionfigure said:

But thanks for trying!

Ah well, what I did was try and deeplink the video. As you can see, it has made a big blank space the size of the video... In the editor for my post, it was an embedded video. 

It all used to work, but I guess Invision or Flickr have done something that has stopped it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Ah well, what I did was try and deeplink the video. As you can see, it has made a big blank space the size of the video... In the editor for my post, it was an embedded video. 

It all used to work, but I guess Invision or Flickr have done something that has stopped it.

Nevertheless thank you for your help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. I am a member since 2011, not very active but i post sometimes. I forget my password recent days and use the password link but it "says email not found" Am I missing something? I am pretty sure I am a member and know my mail adress. Did somebody remove from database? 

I want to use my first account again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.