Amarktflow.com known phishing scam, it does have a SLL certificate from UK, been around for about 4 years. Since I have verified it is not appearing on any site other than this one, it is highly likely that is an allowed pop-up on the part of EB. 

Thank you, appreciate you taking the time to check it out, I know 99% of the time, it is an issue with a person's computer or phone, not the site, especially when nobody else seems to be having the same issues. 

Well it's worse than ever, now it's become impossible for me to even navigate this site. Took 15 minutes to even get this posted. 

I am even running an active malware blocker. CCleaner, Malwarebytes and up to date anti-virus still just getting over run with phishing scams, only on EB site. I am at a loss, any suggestions would be welcome. 

As of now I just have to avoid this site. ?

It looks like the redirects are still around. It seemed like they were gone for like a day. But they are back and just as bad before. 

Yes indeed making the site a real pain to view, much less even post. The thing is, they don't even qualify as advertising, just phishing scams, hard to believe this is acceptable practice. 

Edited by Johnny1360

Strange... I still haven't seen anything, and I've also been using Android 7 with the default Chrome browser...

Have you tried going to settings and making sure pop-ups are blocked?

9 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

Have you tried going to settings and making sure pop-ups are blocked?

Yes I have, just checked again to be sure, I too am using Android 7.1 with default Chrome browser, thanks for the suggestion. 

Nothing for 3 or 4 days, then bam way worse now, 4 or 5 different ones now. Had to literally log in a dozen times before I could finally post this, Nevermind just trying to read other posts, after 30 seconds I get one of those redirect phishing scams. Still only on this site, I guess since I am the only one affected, there is no reason to fix it. 

Found a workaround for anyone interested, had to disable Javascript for this site, of course I can't watch any videos now, oh well.

1 hour ago, Johnny1360 said:

Found a workaround for anyone interested, had to disable Javascript for this site, of course I can't watch any videos now, oh well.

Now I am wondering if something might be going on you end? Is everything up to date, have you clean out your chaches? I haven't noticed the redirects for a few days now. At the same time I am thinking (your phone) could have a virus (I hope not). But you said it could be videos causing the problem. 

Not saying you haven't done any of this stuff but a reminder does hurt. 

2 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Still only on this site, I guess since I am the only one affected, there is no reason to fix it. 

Nope I just got some new ones just "poped" up on me. Something about Samsung and Angry Birds so the stuff is still around. 

Yes I have done all those things several times over. Checking daily for updates and applying them. Multiple Virus scans with three different Virus removal tools. Malware blocking and removal apps, cache clearing software as well as manual clearing. Also blocking ads and pop-ups. The only thing that is working is disable javascript.

Thanks for the suggestions though, I really feel I have done all I can.

Edit
Also I only visit at most half dozen websites regularly, none of them even slightly questionable.

Edited by Johnny1360

Another note about the redirects (since I getting them again for what seems like a half-hour now). Could it be from a "local" server causing the problem? (Sadly I don't know enough about this type on stuff.) 

19 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Could it be from a "local" server causing the problem? (Sadly I don't know enough about this type on stuff.) 

I guess that is possible, same as you not especially knowledgeable in that area, I do see you are in Indiana like me. (Indianapolis)

Still getting them though, albeit not constantly, still only this site. 

Hurrah and hallelujah my problem appears to be over. No redirects since latest update to Chrome two days ago. Man I sure wish it would have come out sooner though, would have saved me much aggravation, for sure. 

I did mention this problem over on the Facebook Eurobricks page. And wonder if that got to someone to check out this problem. 

P.S. I haven't noticed this problem showing up (so far) again. 

Sooooo I've got a couple of annoying issues.

1. "You have used all of the attachment space you are allowed. Manage Attachments to free up space."

The 'manage attachments' screen shows me three images, but no way to delete them.

2. Replying to my own post merges the two.  How can I instead keep them separate?

The upload space is only for avatars and a few LDD files. So that is full. I will poke around in my own attachments to see if I can see how to delete.

Posts auto-merge when made in quick succession with no replies between them. I don't know the exact timings.

49 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

The upload space is only for avatars and a few LDD files. So that is full. I will poke around in my own attachments to see if I can see how to delete.

Posts auto-merge when made in quick succession with no replies between them. I don't know the exact timings.

Guess I'll spam slowly then.  Thanks!

So, here is a question: Can you access a gallery? I can't recall what can be accessed by a member.

I can look at my uploads, tick things up and delete them. Otherwise, let me know the files you want gone and I'll shift them.

40 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

So, here is a question: Can you access a gallery? I can't recall what can be accessed by a member.

I can look at my uploads, tick things up and delete them. Otherwise, let me know the files you want gone and I'll shift them.

Access yeah.  I can view yours and there's a gallery option under my profile... that's all though, no images, no option to add or delete them.  It looks like a feature left halfway disabled.

I tried adding the attachments to a post, to see if that changes anything but it did not.   here's the link

11 hours ago, Space Police XVIII said:

Access yeah.  I can view yours and there's a gallery option under my profile... that's all though, no images, no option to add or delete them.  It looks like a feature left halfway disabled.

I tried adding the attachments to a post, to see if that changes anything but it did not.   here's the link

When I went to edit your post I had little trash can icons on your pictures in the upload space. Do you get those also? Or should I just delete those for you?