11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Is there a way to be notified of new poll votes on a topic you are following?

No, there isn't...

11 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I noticed that for both topics and members you follow, you don't get notifications if either a followed topic earns new followers or if a followed member follows a topic.

Why would you need to know that? (and no, that's not available either)

Does anybody know about a thread that showed pictures of different variations of red/bluecoat torsos?  I've seen it before but can't seem to find it again.  Any help would be appreciated.

11 minutes ago, Arctic_Ace said:

Does anybody know about a thread that showed pictures of different variations of red/bluecoat torsos?  I've seen it before but can't seem to find it again.  Any help would be appreciated.

I think it's this one:

36 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

I think it's this one:

Thanks, but that is not it.  The one I saw was from several years ago.  The one I'm asking about had black coats, green coats and brown coats too.

10 hours ago, Arctic_Ace said:

Thanks, but that is not it.  The one I saw was from several years ago.  The one I'm asking about had black coats, green coats and brown coats too.

Is it this one:  (it's a very old topic...)

If not, you probably should look in the Pirates Index.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:43 PM, mocbuild101 said:

Is it this one:  (it's a very old topic...)

If not, you probably should look in the Pirates Index.

I think I know the thread Arctic_Ace talking is about, and I can't find it ether (I'm 99% sure the thread you linked to is not it) 

Edited by Hart New Bob

I got a question about a member and his rank. How did @MeMan75 get to be a "Knight" with only 17 post. It make me think he did some questionable stuff... 

Thank you in advance. 

Hi, I'm having a little trouble with the Personal Messenger. I can't seem to send PMs to two recipients, even though I'm at the rank where I can. Am I just doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

1 hour ago, Mesabi said:

Hi, I'm having a little trouble with the Personal Messenger. I can't seem to send PMs to two recipients, even though I'm at the rank where I can. Am I just doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

That is strange, I have 5 recipients,.

5 hours ago, Mesabi said:

I had the same problem a little while back.

Just now, Hart New Bob said:

I'm just saying......this is strange...

Depends. Glitches happen here and there when it comes to the forum.

2 hours ago, Hart New Bob said:

I'm just saying......this is strange...

Very strange... I seem to have no limit to how many members I can send a PM to - I reached 15 before I ran out of names I could remember!

Maybe it only tells you when you actually send the message...

Just now, mocbuild101 said:

Very strange... I seem to have no limit to how many members I can send a PM to - I reached 15 before I ran out of names I could remember!

Maybe it only tells you when you actually send the message...

Very strange indeed....

2 hours ago, Mesabi said:

Well, I'm still having trouble creating a two person message. This is what it looks like to me. I can't put in any other names on the "To" Catagory

36729011724_f3dd718d7a_z.jpgScreen Shot 2017-10-01 at 4.12.07 PM by North White, on Flickr

I'd really like some help with this.

Yea. Just like when you post a topic, you can add multiple tags. I would imagine it's supposed to work the same way.

It's working fine for me...

Just one thing, make sure you are NOT putting @ in front of the member's name - it doesn't need that.

Checked the faq for where to post help on builds.  HELP!! section of the faq link is 404ed.  So, I have to assume at this point.  General discussion or the specific forum the the theme of the build falls under.

Idea is modifying eiffletower's skylab from lego ideas for something more elaborate.  So I assume the Special LEGO themes section...

So where do I go?

Thx.