7 hours ago, tmctiger said:

But this is then equal to uploading an image directly to Eurobricks? And then it is under the constraint of 0.08MB total upload per post? Am I right.

I think so...

But the point is that it works!

17 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

I think so...

But the point is that it works!

That's right! :laugh:

But for detailed Images not very useful, since a JPG with "normal" resolution often exceeds 0.08MB.

In another forum I was pointed towards Bricksafe, I'll give this a try when Brickshelf makes problems again. But in general, I like the simplicity of Brickshelf and therefore I cross my fingers ...

BR, Guenther

6 hours ago, tmctiger said:

That's right! :laugh:

But for detailed Images not very useful, since a JPG with "normal" resolution often exceeds 0.08MB.

In another forum I was pointed towards Bricksafe, I'll give this a try when Brickshelf makes problems again. But in general, I like the simplicity of Brickshelf and therefore I cross my fingers ...

BR, Guenther

Well if the image in the post links to the Brickshelf image, you can see the larger one there.

I've tinkered around but still can't figure this out, but how do you "mention" a Eurobricks user in a post?

15 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

I've tinkered around but still can't figure this out, but how do you "mention" a Eurobricks user in a post?

You just have to put @ before the member's username, then a pop-up window will come up with matching members (see below), and you just click on the one you want to mention :wink:.

Like this: "@digger of bricks" becomes "@Digger of Bricks" after clicking Pop-Up.JPG.cdf4882a27b72a7ad53365cc02d3000d.JPG

2 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

You just have to put @ before the member's username, then a pop-up window will come up with matching members (see below), and you just click on the one you want to mention :wink:.

Like this: "@digger of bricks" becomes "@Digger of Bricks" after clicking Pop-Up.JPG.cdf4882a27b72a7ad53365cc02d3000d.JPG

Thanks for that! I initially scanned through the forum index topics but couldn't find anything close to answering the question.

Glad to hear I helped, the funny thing is that I originally couldn't work out how to mention someone, but one day I thought that it might have something to do with the @ before the username - so I tried it - and I was right!

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Thanks for that! I initially scanned through the forum index topics but couldn't find anything close to answering the question.

Because it is a newer function of the site. And the index is out of date (my guess). 

2 hours ago, letsbuild said:

How do I start a poll?

Select the POLL tab when starting a new topic.  You may have to be at a certain rank level to be able to start polls.  If you're not at that level, you can always ask a MOD for help to start poll.

poll_zpsfhc288bp.jpg

3 hours ago, letsbuild said:

How do I start a poll?

You have to be a Eurobricks Knight (500 posts or higher) to start a poll, then just do what @dr_spock said:

45 minutes ago, dr_spock said:

Select the POLL tab when starting a new topic.

8 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

I think you need like 500 post. 

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Select the POLL tab when starting a new topic.  You may have to be at a certain rank level to be able to start polls.  If you're not at that level, you can always ask a MOD for help to start poll.

8 hours ago, mocbuild101 said:

You have to be a Eurobricks Knight (500 posts or higher) to start a poll, then just do what @dr_spock said:

Thank you!

Please Help me!

I can't insert pictures from brickshelf. I have done it before several times, but now after I paste the URL the small circle started spinning than stops and nothing happens.

I tired with several pictures but nothing worked for me. What should I do?

13 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Please Help me!

I can't insert pictures from brickshelf. I have done it before several times, but now after I paste the URL the small circle started spinning than stops and nothing happens.

I tried with several pictures but nothing worked for me. What should I do?

There have been some problems before with brickshelf as you can see on page four of this thread.

Fortunately I've helped @tmctiger with this issue and may be able to do the same for you. Just link the thread and brickshelf links here and hopefully I can post them for you on the linked thread.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

25 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Please Help me!

I tired with several pictures but nothing worked for me. What should I do?

Or you could use Bricksafe...

29 minutes ago, mocbuild101 said:

Or you could use Bricksafe...

Just now, LegoMonorailFan said:

Or mocpages.

Thanks, I just made a Bricksafe account and uploaded all those pics, and i just realized that I have a MocPages already. :blush:

10 minutes ago, Gubi0222 said:

Thanks, I just made a Bricksafe account and uploaded all those pics, and i just realized that I have a MocPages already. :blush:

Oh, haha! That's funny! Well glad I could help. By the way, it appears you also have a flickr account. Which IMO is the easiest to operate.

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

3 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Oh, haha! That's funny! Well glad I could help. By the way, it appears you also have a flickr account. Which IMO is the easiest to operate.

Yes I have, but I don't want fill my photostream with a lot pics of my MOCs keep separated on an other site, that was brickshelf. Now I think I will use bricksafe too.

Edited by Gubi0222

46 minutes ago, Kevin Yoo said:

Help! *huh*

For some reason the photos on all my MOC posts aren’t showing. :cry_sad: The pictures have been replaced with a blue picture of a question mark. I upload pictures on my Flickr and use the links for my Eurobricks posts. You can still click on it to go directly to my Flickr post though.

Here’s an example: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/151083-moc-blade-runner-gray-spinner/

I’ve also noticed the same problem on another page: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/150845-star-wars-thrawn-contest/

Your photos are showing up fine in Firefox. 

1 hour ago, dr_spock said:

Your photos are showing up fine in Firefox. 

Also shows up for Silk. Maybe the problem is remedied?

Just now, Kevin Yoo said:

The photos do show up now. :laugh: Might have been a problem with Flickr.

Glad to hear it!