The uploader keeps showing me this line: You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 128MB)

And when I try uploading it writes this: Error This upload failed

It worked before and now it just stopped.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you :classic:

Edited by Eddie_Young

You aren't supposed to use Eurobricks as a photo host. The small allowance is for an avatar image and Lego Digital Designer files for sharing. If you use an external image host and then link then deeplink the images (A number of tutorials exist in the help section and linked in my sig) then there should be no issues.

I just joined up for EB yesterday, and I'm having a bit of technical difficulties... I'm on Internet Explorer, and most of the time when I try and post, something glitches out in the middle of typing and bits and pieces of interface start flickering... the cursor line thingy in front of the text I'm typing, and a word gets the "MISSPELLED" red underline put on it while I'm typing. And random characters don't show up when I'm typing. AND I can't upload anything via URL, the dialog box freezes and it will neither do its job nor close. HELP!

Oh look, it's happnig an... aghhh! Maybe it hppenswhenI hit th enter key twe...

(I intentionally kept that in to show the problem.)

I'm on Internet Explorer

There's your problem.

The forum software and IE are known to not work together nicely.

Compatibility mode helps. I am stuck using IE in work and the websites and software I have to use to do my job do not agree with IE. Tools has a compatibility mode you can add the website to the list with and it should work a little better.

OK, thanks! I'll try that. If it works, I'm going to start filling gaps in our "Official Sets Made In LDD" index.

EDIT: That didn't help. I think I'll try Chrome, and stop posting until this issue is resolved.

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

I never have trouble with IE at work. :look:

However, I never have the text editor on. I wonder if the text editor interface doesn't work well with IE. :def_shrug:

I never have trouble with IE at work. :look:

However, I never have the text editor on. I wonder if the text editor interface doesn't work well with IE. :def_shrug:

Yeah I believe it is the GUI editor, the plain text works fine on all browsers.

Electricsteam, did you read the message you got? If the explanation was not clear, please pm me and we can discuss. Thank you.

Hello everyone, I've a problem with posting photos of a my moc: I can't understand how to share an Image here on eurobricks.

Thakns

Legotruks

Welcome to EB, Legotrunks.

Please check the Eurobricks FAQ thread, where you'll find info and links to tutorials, including those on how to post pictures on our boards.

As you can see in the first two images from this post in the Eurobricks: A Visual User Guide, you have to select My Settings from your user menu (top right corner of the page). There you'll find, among other items, one listed as Signature. The rest is basically just text editing the contents you want to display.

Hello, I have noticed that people have small images etc below their pictures/sigfigs, how can I put these on mine?

Thanks

Columbus

Columbus, the tags you see are given out by staff to reward different achievements. Stick with us long enough and you may get one, but there's no way to add them yourself. :classic:

Columbus, the tags you see are given out by staff to reward different achievements. Stick with us long enough and you may get one, but there's no way to add them yourself. :classic:

Thanks, Also, how do you put a photo in your signature? Is it like this: {img}link{/img} Square brackets for actual stuff but they disappear when I click post

Columbus

Edited by Columbus019

Thanks, Also, how do you put a photo in your signature? Is it like this: {img}link{/img} Square brackets for actual stuff but they disappear when I click post

Yes:

[img=link]

I want to make a SDCC 2016 thread, but I'm not sure which topic to put it under. The thread would be a discussion on the things that happen at SDCC lego related, such as panels, and exclusive sets.

Honestly I'm not sure myself! I guess it could go under Licensed, but it might also fit in General. Your choice!