16 hours ago, Jim said:

You can right-click to copy the image address and try to paste it in a browser and see what happens. Maybe use a different browser to do another check.

Not loading in internet explorer. So might be broken in general. 

If you look at the main forum. You should see some of them.

9 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Not loading in internet explorer. So might be broken in general. 

If you look at the main forum. You should see some of them.

We don't have a "main forum" :tongue: 

Can you link to a topic with missing pics?

A bell is ringing... do you mean this one...

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

That is when people haven't uploaded an avatar image. So it's not broken, but they haven't uploaded one.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

A bell is ringing... do you mean this one...

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

That is when people haven't uploaded an avatar image. So it's not broken, but they haven't uploaded one.

Odd that it is broken for me then.

Hi Guys,

I'm new @Eurobricks but i'm a Lego/brick fan since I was a child.

My favourite sets/Mocs are 1:8 cars, Motorbikes and Star Wars. Recently I read @Milan review of the BMW M1000RR review and wanted to check his full quality photos on Flickr but can't find him on Flickr. Could you please tell me his Flickr name/account?

Thanks

On 9/8/2021 at 10:28 PM, Jim said:

Step 1. Become a LAN Ambassador.

Step 2 (if step 1. has been completed). Contact me and I will get you the tag. I will ask you to upload an avatar pic though :wink: 

Thanks,

I cannot PM you. I guess the ability is attached to a post count :p 

43 minutes ago, Critta said:

Thanks,

I cannot PM you. I guess the ability is attached to a post count :p 

Yup. The Treshold is 10.

Have you completed step 1? :sweet:

36 minutes ago, Critta said:

Of course :)

Drop me a PM on the LAN and we will sort it out.

Hi there,

My name is Jared Yorkston, and I am an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Buckingham. I am currently working on my dissertation project, titled “Using A Grounded Expertise Approach to Characterise Adult Fans of Lego.” I believe that your Lego forum site, Eurobricks, would be a great place to attract volunteers to participate in this research. As such, I would like to have your permission to post an advertisement for my project, so that I can attract participants to take part. However, I tried to PM a forum administrator, but I got an error message that states that I am allowed to send 0 messages a day.

Currently, my survey will be open until April 12th at 00:00, but if I do not meet my goal of 100 participants, then I will extend this for another week. I appreciate that you may be busy and as such may not get back to me in a timely manner. As such, I will message once again 1 week after this, as a bumper message to see how the process is going. If I do not receive a message from you after this bumper, then I will not post the advertisement to the Eurobricks forum page.

Regardless of this, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read and consider my plea.

Hello, welcome to the forum. We have certain settings in place to prevent Spam attacks, one of those being PM service is switched off for members until they reach 10 posts. 

2 hours ago, 1903093 said:

I am an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Buckingham. I am currently working on my dissertation project, titled “Using A Grounded Expertise Approach to Characterise Adult Fans of Lego.” I believe that your Lego forum site, Eurobricks, would be a great place to attract volunteers to participate in this research.

I am supposing you have some survey set up on an external site to gather this data? Something at least reliable enough for you to be able to use it as a source at least! (I only studied Sociology to a low level, but even that demanded some solid assurances on the data source!) 

I will take this to other staff, but I don't think there will be any problems. :thumbup:

EDIT Yes, you are welcome to go ahead and post a thread. I would advise putting one into the General Discussion section of the forum as it is active with a cross section of fans.

On 3/27/2022 at 8:19 PM, Peppermint_M said:

Hello, welcome to the forum. We have certain settings in place to prevent Spam attacks, one of those being PM service is switched off for members until they reach 10 posts. 

I am supposing you have some survey set up on an external site to gather this data? Something at least reliable enough for you to be able to use it as a source at least! (I only studied Sociology to a low level, but even that demanded some solid assurances on the data source!) 

I will take this to other staff, but I don't think there will be any problems. :thumbup:

EDIT Yes, you are welcome to go ahead and post a thread. I would advise putting one into the General Discussion section of the forum as it is active with a cross section of fans.

Thank you very much! The PM service makes sense to help prevent spam

If you have any questions about it feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks again.

Hi I am struggling to try and post images; all my images files are apparently too big... I got Flickr and tried posting a link to an image I had uploaded but the bar just turned red and didn't do anything. Any advice?

6 hours ago, Spectervamp said:

Hi I am struggling to try and post images; all my images files are apparently too big... I got Flickr and tried posting a link to an image I had uploaded but the bar just turned red and didn't do anything. Any advice?

Hi. Don’t use the button to insert images. Simply go to Flickr, select a picture, go to Show all sizes (right bottom corner), select 1024 wide, right click and select “Copy image adress” and paste in your post.

Hello All,

I am ''new here'' and have problem to send any PM.

The 'system saying'' i have 0 messages left for today.

Can someone help me or explain me how i can PM the forum users please.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards

El Scoorpio

You can’t send private messages until you have ten posts.

1 hour ago, ElScoorpio said:

Can someone help me or explain me how i can PM the forum users please.

What icm says is correct, you must have 10 posts first. Please review the rules and FAQ of the site if you haven't yet, this is the exact type of question that is covered there.

41 minutes ago, icm said:

You can’t send private messages until you have ten posts.

Thanks a lot

1 minute ago, Darkdragon said:

What icm says is correct, you must have 10 posts first. Please review the rules and FAQ of the site if you haven't yet, this is the exact type of question that is covered there.

Same for you, thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, AColtsFan said:

Is it considered good form to post a Stud.IO render of a partial/in-progress MOC for feedback?

Most definitely :thumbup: 

Hello,this is my first topic/question:

Some friend told me for you and that I can find a program like studio of bricklink..I use studio but after 90% of building I cant move on because some parts do not stick together but in real life on my hands they stick together easily..

So my friend told me I can find a similar program here without those problems..

Who can help me for this?