7 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

And how about a kids corner?

How about no? :laugh:

Let stick to our 18+ policy, to prevent issues with Youtube or whatever other agency/institution.

1 hour ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

And how about a kids corner?

(I hardly can imagine that this idea is new but then again...)

There are legal obligations that a volunteer run site can't afford or cover. No staff earn anything from working on EB, no one can afford to be a full time dedicated moderator to keep things legally "safe" for children. 

Children have the offerings from TLG to participate in. In fact when EB was launched, there was only Children's fan resources officially. 

I’ve had issues with putting photos on here, unless I just copy paste a link, but I the point of this forum is so people can view and discuss Mocs, etc. 

honestly just a bit frustrated, I’ve reached out for help but still didn’t get the picture to actually appear.

Hi. Please scroll back a few posts or pages. There’s a link to a topic explaining the issue. In short; you need to host the pictures elsewhere, Bricksafe or Flickr for example and use the link to embed them in your post.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:44 PM, 501bricks said:

How do I delete my account?

You can't delete your account but you can sign out and not come back if that is what you want to do.

3 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

You can't delete your account but you can sign out and not come back if that is what you want to do.

Is there a way to delete all of my comments? I would like to delete my account for privacy, but deleting comments would work fine.

No, we don’t delete things. You have barely posted, is there some personal information you are trying to get rid of here?

Is there anyone on this site who takes requests for custom minifigure decals?

I need some for a project I'm planning to submit to Lego Ideas soon, and admittedly, I suck at custom decals for minifigures.

On 6/7/2021 at 11:45 PM, CreeperBrix said:

Is there anyone on this site who takes requests for custom minifigure decals?

I need some for a project I'm planning to submit to Lego Ideas soon, and admittedly, I suck at custom decals for minifigures.

Their is Minifigure custom workshop sub section on this site, I would look there for your answer. 

On 6/10/2021 at 2:21 PM, samurai-turtle said:

Their is Minifigure custom workshop sub section on this site, I would look there for your answer. 

Ok, thanks for the help.

Some jackass just made a fake 'Peppermint M' account. How do I report them?

Edited by Duvors

24 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Some jackass just made a fake 'Peppermint M' account. How do I report them?

Eh, I got 'im. I notice words and I see when people are using my handle. No one signs up with a name so close with positive participation in mind. 

9 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Eh, I got 'im. I notice words and I see when people are using my handle. No one signs up with a name so close with positive participation in mind. 

Cool. Is there a specific way to report untoward behavior though? I'm sort of ignorant on the subject.

On a post, you should have the option to report it, or if you search up a member profile, you can report that too. This generates a report to staff, flagging up an issue. :thumbup: Only staff can see reports, so you can outline any concerns when you a report that gives us an idea on what is going on with the less obvious problems. (Spam etc)

Download Paint.net and rotate your source image.

On 6/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, Peppermint_M said:

At the same time, that is a unique and fun looking avatar?

Thanks! I made it at the minifigure factory. :classic:

On 6/19/2021 at 11:05 PM, Jim said:

Download Paint.net and rotate your source image.

Okay I will, thank you! 

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread for this (I debated using the Flickr thread, but it's largely old save for the two most recent posts), but this seemed like a safe spot to ask.

I have a MOC that I'm working on and I'm kind of dying to make a thread to show progress. At the moment, it's only digital and I've been doing renders at 800x600 specifically with sharing them here in mind. I guess my question is, does Flickr have a way to get a url for a thumbnail or some other form of imbed? I'd like to upload the pictures to places like Flickr at much higher resolutions, but I want to be able to share them here as well.  

37 minutes ago, Geihlen said:

I'd like to upload the pictures to places like Flickr at much higher resolutions, but I want to be able to share them here as well.  

What you can do is, using the download this photo option from your photostream. Select View All Sizes. There are a lot of photo size options, including Thumbnail and at least two Square Options

31527734988_06c9b50a62_q.jpg

This is a 150x150 square I simply chose that size then copied the image using the right-click and menu that comes up, but you can also directly copy the URL and the forum software inserts the image

Castle

That one is now a linked thumbnail! After pasting the photo in, I double clicked the image and a menu appeared. I put a larger image size URL into the Link URL and hit Update. Now the small image will link to the larger one.

Hope this is easy to follow :sweet:

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

*snip*

This is 100% what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

Hi,

I've noticed this issue on my phone (Android 10, running latest Firefox), and on my PC and notebook (both Windows 10, running latest Firefox).

There are certain pictures in posts which just don't show. I have boxed in red what is seen instead of the photo:

EBpicissue.png

However, most other images just load fine:

Firefox-Screenshot-2021-07-18-T13-41-27-

Please advise what I can/need to do to correctly see all images.

Thanks!