6 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

Around 11:10 UTC I always get 504 Gateway Time-outs. Is that supposed to happen? Wonder if it is scheduled server restart...

Refresh the page and it should work.

Is there a way to delete the images to reset my image data limit? It says I reached my limit and to change it and I don't know how to delete the data.It says "

So how do a Manage the Attachments to free up space? I tried deleting the images but it didn't change the attachment space that I used.

Edited by HRC

You need to host your images elsewhere. Use Flickr or Bricksafe (it’s free) to host your images and link/embed them in a post.

This may not be the right place to post this, but it would be wonderful if there were more inclusive gender options on user profiles!

Personally I think that pronouns instead of gender would be more practical, as the purpose of including it in a profile is primarily for communication purposes, but at least adding a few more options other than male and female would go a long way towards making our intersex and non-binary members feel at home.

As someone who works with the public, I’ve found this article to be super helpful in designing inclusive gender options in forms! https://uxdesign.cc/designing-forms-for-gender-diversity-and-inclusion-d8194cf1f51

Edited by hamton52

2 hours ago, Lira_Bricks said:

When I want to go to "MOC: Pizza restaurant", https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/184248-moc-pizza-restaurant/, I get the following message:

Sorry, there is a problem

Something went wrong. Please try again.

Error code: EX0

Other topics open just fine.

Is that still happening for you? I'm having no trouble opening the topic.

Same thing was happening to me but it's working now.

11 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

Is that still happening for you? I'm having no trouble opening the topic.

11 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Same thing was happening to me but it's working now.

Yes, I can now open the topic too :)

On 3/22/2021 at 4:38 PM, MY1 said:

How do you change your profile pic 

Click the icon on the bottom left corner.

Edited by JintaiZ

I'm having VERY slow page load-times for every single topic / forum on this site that I can click on.... almost to the point of timing out on several of them. My internet is fine, (I checked) so what going on? More server issues like a couple days back?

43 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

I'm having VERY slow page load-times for every single topic / forum on this site that I can click on.... almost to the point of timing out on several of them. My internet is fine, (I checked) so what going on? More server issues like a couple days back?

No issues here :hmpf_bad:

"Works on my computer" :tongue:

Which forum/topics are you browsing?

Have you tried another browser or computer? Same issue?

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

No issues here :hmpf_bad:

"Works on my computer" :tongue:

Which forum/topics are you browsing?

Have you tried another browser or computer? Same issue?

It seems to be better now, Sorry! I am using Windows 10 with Chrome as my browser, and was browsing train tech, then Licensed and attempted to open my thread in train tech. It all was very slow, and my thread timed out. Strangely, the forum main page opened fine, as did the main index of sub-forums. Everything else was very slow, until like 10 minutes ago when I tried again and it was fine.

Doing some spring cleaning of old accounts for privacy/security reasons and came across this one. Apparently there's a policy of no account deletion (which I don't like but I digress) so I started looking into a name change. I tried PMing an admin as it said I was supposed to do but I was told I'm limited to zero messages per day.

11 minutes ago, Matt89190 said:

Doing some spring cleaning of old accounts for privacy/security reasons and came across this one. Apparently there's a policy of no account deletion (which I don't like but I digress) so I started looking into a name change. I tried PMing an admin as it said I was supposed to do but I was told I'm limited to zero messages per day.

You need one more post (10 posts) to use PM. Reply to this email and you can send me a PM.

7 minutes ago, Jim said:

You need one more post (10 posts) to use PM. Reply to this email and you can send me a PM.

wow, did i really make that few posts back in the day? Sorry, i never realised haha

I‘d like to ask to have my username changed, after almost 14 years I‘ve finally grown tired of it (darn you and your lack of creativity, 18 year old self!!) :tongue:

My new username shall be “BrickBob Studpants” :laugh:

Thanks in advance! Or do I have to contact an admin directly? :blush:

10 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I‘d like to ask to have my username changed, after almost 14 years I‘ve finally grown tired of it (darn you and your lack of creativity, 18 year old self!!) :tongue:

My new username shall be “BrickBob Studpants” :laugh:

Thanks in advance! Or do I have to contact an admin directly? :blush:

You should be able to change it in your profile settings. At least once a year as well I believe.

46 minutes ago, Trekkie99 said:

You should be able to change it in your profile settings. At least once a year as well I believe.

Huh, you’re right! Thanks :thumbup:

12 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

“BrickBob Studpants”

That is a good one! Like it! :pir-huzzah2: Here is to feeling good!

Best
Thorsten

Oof, I have never gotten that to work! :laugh: 

I might go and have another poke around and see...

EDIT: So, I see an option to "Edit Cover Photo" and I was able to upload an image and position it. 

@Peppermint_M For some reason I only see one option which is "Edit Profile"... but I do see the "Edit Cover Photo" option when I visit other Invision Community forums.

Thanks in advance!