I will check it out tomorrow.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:53 PM, nikolyakov2 said:

Hi. I am a member since 2011, not very active but i post sometimes. I forget my password recent days and use the password link but it "says email not found" Am I missing something? I am pretty sure I am a member and know my mail adress. Did somebody remove from database? 

I want to use my first account again.

Your first account uses Gmail, your second uses Yahoo. Is this what you expected?

I dont remember my account mail,  i checked my profil and saw my hotmail adress, so I think its hotmail :pir-cry_happy: now, i will wait for recovery mail. 

Edited by Jim
Removed picture

11 minutes ago, nikolyakov2 said:

I dont remember my account mail,  i checked my profil and saw my hotmail adress, so I think its hotmail :pir-cry_happy: now, i will wait for recovery mail. 

I just told you it's Gmail and Yahoo, not Hotmail :tongue:

I removed the picture in your post. It's not best practice to post your email address in a public forum :wink: 

51 minutes ago, Jim said:

I just told you it's Gmail and Yahoo, not Hotmail :tongue:

I removed the picture in your post. It's not best practice to post your email address in a public forum :wink: 

Edited by nikolyakov2
Problem fixed

A little question. In which theme  shall I put my 1:25 buildings?

I have no idea in which theme they will fit best. It is rather a different 'theme' as the usual themes.. 

Probably Town (or Scale Modelling).

Do you have a link to one of the buildings?

2 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

Scale modelling is more about cars and other vehicles. 

Scale modeling is about scale modeling :sweet:

But since they are about architecture, Special Themes might be a suitable forum.

I do recommend switching to Bricksafe and upload higher resolution images. You can link 1024 wide versions here. Brickshelf is somewhat outdated (to put it mildly).

3 hours ago, Jim said:

Brickshelf is somewhat outdated (to put it mildly).

You’re absolutely right about that. I haven’t used Brickshelf for a long time.

But I wanted to start my story with a little something from my LEGO past. And how I came up with the idea of that 1:25 scale.  And brighten things it up with pictures.

But the new photo’s will definitely have a better quality.

For now, I’ll will go to the ‘Special Themes’

Thanks for your reaction.

20 hours ago, Pinnacle said:

You’re absolutely right about that. I haven’t used Brickshelf for a long time.

But I wanted to start my story with a little something from my LEGO past. And how I came up with the idea of that 1:25 scale.  And brighten things it up with pictures.

But the new photo’s will definitely have a better quality.

For now, I’ll will go to the ‘Special Themes’

Thanks for your reaction.

Cool. Looking forward to seeing your work!

And a belated welcome to EB!

I've recently been logged out of the forum on my laptop. I'm unable to remember my password, and although the "forgot my password" link accepts my email address (it's definitely the same one I've registered with) it doesn't actually send me anything - not even to my spam folder. Strangely, it worked perfectly when the same thing happened at the beginning of the month. 

Any tips?

(posted from mobile) 

Just now, ColletArrow said:

Any tips?

Yup, use a password manager :laugh:

Send me a PM, so we can fix it.

Hi, I've been doing a lot of analysis for BoBs lately, and I think something is messing with the paste function.

I used to be able to highlight cells in a .xlsx file, copy them, and paste them as a table in Eurobricks. Now, it refuses to paste as rich text, unless I paste from a .docx file, and even then the results are sub-optimal.

Did something change with the forum? or am I being an idiot, and broke a setting or something?

Could someone please tell me how to upload images?I have already uploaded one for one of my topics but when I tried to upload another for a different it showed 'you can only upload 10kb'.

Edited by MrMeme260

4 minutes ago, MrMeme260 said:

Could someone please tell me how to upload images?I have already uploaded one for one of my topics but when I tried to upload another for a different it showed 'you can only upload 10kb'.

You will need to use a third-party image hosting site, such as Flickr, Imgur, or Brickshelf. The 10kb that you can upload to Eurobricks is only for one small image to use as your avatar.

20 minutes ago, Pdaitabird said:

You will need to use a third-party image hosting site, such as Flickr, Imgur, or Brickshelf. The 10kb that you can upload to Eurobricks is only for one small image to use as your avatar.

So I just link the image?

34 minutes ago, MrMeme260 said:

So I just link the image?

Yes. Usually, posting the link to the image will auto-embed it into the post. The same is true for video.

If you do plan to post images, make sure you follow the Site Guidelines which can be found on the green bar at the top of this page. 

Also, I have merged this with the "HELP!!!" topic. If you need help, then ask in this topic rather than creating a new topic please.

7 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Yes. Usually, posting the link to the image will auto-embed it into the post. The same is true for video.

If you do plan to post images, make sure you follow the Site Guidelines which can be found on the green bar at the top of this page. 

Also, I have merged this with the "HELP!!!" topic. If you need help, then ask in this topic rather than creating a new topic please.

Ok thanks.But isn't that hijacking a thread?

18 hours ago, MrMeme260 said:

Ok thanks.But isn't that hijacking a thread?

No. The Help thread is pinned for members to come and post questions or request help with using the forum.

Hello I'm back since a couple of years and didn't remember my password. I tried to reset my password but got an error saying this:

This member is not awaiting validation

Error code: 2S129/4

I created this account to ask for help.

My original account email is technicman97@gmail.com (username: technicman97)

24 minutes ago, TechnicMan_97 said:

Hello I'm back since a couple of years...

Hi,

Welcome back :wink: 

Check your technicman97@gmail.com