On 9/11/2019 at 3:44 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Say, you've the guy who created those excellent LEGO Ideas submissions based upon Atlantis: The Lost Empire aren't you?! :thumbup: :oh3: It's really good to see you back again, so sorry to hear about the log-in issues with your primary account... :sad:

Yes that's me :)  I have some more creations for Harry Potter i wish to share once my account is fixed 

Hello again, So  my new back up account and my original got merged, but then when I tried logging in to it in with the new password that my account (Bugbot2008) had been set i was again redirected to the error page:

This member is not awaiting validation

Error code: 2S129/4

Is there another way to fix the problem? I am back to square 1 with this back-up account re created. Thank you

On 9/15/2019 at 7:28 PM, Bugbot20082 said:

Yes that's me :)  I have some more creations for Harry Potter i wish to share once my account is fixed 

Hello again, So  my new back up account and my original got merged, but then when I tried logging in to it in with the new password that my account (Bugbot2008) had been set i was again redirected to the error page:

This member is not awaiting validation

Error code: 2S129/4

Is there another way to fix the problem? I am back to square 1 with this back-up account re created. Thank you

We are working on it, it looks like my attempt at a fix did not work :sceptic: 

2 hours ago, Bugbot20082 said:

Hello 

It has been 12 days, has any further action been taken to fix my account (Bugbot2008)? 

Well, when I tried to fix it, I broke it worse... I have passed to Admin as they deal with the forum sorftware problems. That is why the two accounts were parted from my efforts at Merging that locked them both up...

Hey, I hope I not writing in the wrong topic. Any tip, how to create lego instruction? What is the best program for it, is there an online tool for that?

The condensed view for posts in the All Activity page doesn't seem to work for me anymore on Chrome for Android or Windows 10.  Is that a problem on my end, or is it with the forum?

1 hour ago, icm said:

The condensed view for posts in the All Activity page doesn't seem to work for me anymore on Chrome for Android or Windows 10.  Is that a problem on my end, or is it with the forum?

It's not you, it's the forum. I have experienced the same issue on other forums using the same engine (Invision) in the last few days-weeks. Our Admins will figure it out shortly. :classic:

Hi,

Where can I change my signature? I can't find it in edit profile.

I have a problem with those tinypic images, I want to delete them.

Thank you in advance!

On 11/20/2019 at 10:42 PM, kahir88 said:

Hey, I hope I not writing in the wrong topic. Any tip, how to create lego instruction? What is the best program for it, is there an online tool for that?

Not sure if the question is still actual, but stud.io has a great instructions export feature. But you have to build the thing first if I'm not mistaken.

Did the Ambassadors sub forum go away permanently?

7 hours ago, KotZ said:

Did the Ambassadors sub forum go away permanently?

Edited by TeriXeri

16 minutes ago, XtremeBuilder said:

Just wondering if I could get my nickname changed to MisteryMan? (The i instead of a y is intentional).

Their should be a way from your profile somewhere. Plus you can only change your name once a year. 

Hi, I’m new. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my username was changed upon my email validation? I submitted my name to be “sock2ii”, but as you can see, the two i’s have been shaved off. Is there someone else here named sock2ii? It just seems rather random that my name would be changed like this without asking me first or anything.

On 3/3/2020 at 9:03 PM, sock2ii said:

Hi, I’m new. I was wondering if anyone could tell me why my username was changed upon my email validation? I submitted my name to be “sock2ii”, but as you can see, the two i’s have been shaved off. Is there someone else here named sock2ii? It just seems rather random that my name would be changed like this without asking me first or anything.

Hi there, welcome to Eurobricks.

I checked with our Admins and the system doesn't change or edit your username when you submit it, so nothing would have shaved it off, and if the name you submitted were taken you would have been notified indeed.

I have changed your name to 'sock2ii' which you indicated you wanted to sign up as. Let me know if you would rather I change it back. :classic: 

32 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Hi there, welcome to Eurobricks.

I checked with our Admins and the system doesn't change or edit your username when you submit it, so nothing would have shaved it off, and if the name you submitted were taken you would have been notified indeed.

I have changed your name to 'sock2ii' which you indicated you wanted to sign up as. Let me know if you would rather I change it back. :classic: 

Happy to be here!

That’s pretty strange, I’m quite sure that I put it all in correctly.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. And thank you for helping me! :classic:

Edited by sock2ii

2 hours ago, MP LEGO Technic creations said:

Good morning. I'm writing to ask why can't I submit full-sized pictures?

Actually I've got less then 0,02 kB for updating! That's not large total size. 

Thank you for help.

Please check this topic for tips on posting pictures on Eurobricks: 

I'm trying to delete my account, but can't find out how to do this. In the profile section, there seems to be no way of doing this. When contacting the administration, I did not get a reply. In the FAQs, there is nothing. When using the search function, I can't find anything either.

Help?