3 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

When I went to edit your post I had little trash can icons on your pictures in the upload space. Do you get those also? Or should I just delete those for you?

I don't have them, no.  Would be great if you could delete all three.

Hi, in the last couple of days I've noticed some text appearing below my forum avatar.  I didn't add it, I can't edit it, I can't remove it, and I'm not aware of having done anything wrong on here. So why has the text appeared, am I in trouble with the moderators or something?

30 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Hi, in the last couple of days I've noticed some text appearing below my forum avatar.  I didn't add it, I can't edit it, I can't remove it, and I'm not aware of having done anything wrong on here. So why has the text appeared, am I in trouble with the moderators or something?

:laugh: That's a title! Given to you by a moderator probably because they found something you said funny or clever. :classic: 

Huh, I wonder what I said... I'm not sure if I really like this as a title...

2 minutes ago, NathanR said:

Personally I think it's pretty cool, but if you wish to have it removed a Mod can most certainly do that for you. :classic:

3 hours ago, NathanR said:

It's part of Eurobricks fun. :wink: 

You can check out all of the past titles here from our members as well as their own interpretation. (not sure), if it can removed, but I reckon it can't until some new magical title happen on you again. 

Personally, I like your new title and is witty indeed. :thumbup: 

4 hours ago, NathanR said:

On 06/06/2018 at 5:37 PM, NathanR said:

And opening all the bags makes you lose that wonderful "new Lego" smell too quickly...

:classic:

Sounds like a grunge music track... :laugh:

Titles come and go, people staff can and do change them as it amuses them. All part of the fun here on EB. :wink:

What is up with the "hamburger button" on the mobile version? It seems like half the time I can't "click" on the right word. To me it looks like something is getting stuck at the top and cause the issue. 

What OS and browser? It is fine on my android phone with the chrome. Sometimes when there is poor data connection things are a little slower loading and reacting, but that is the only issue.

Isn't there a well-established topic for general discussion of System parts, or did I just imagine that there was one? I'm aware of the topic that has been established for the Technic system over at its respective subforum, but I'm pretty sure I remember a similar one for the traditional System that I believe was posted over in the General LEGO Discussion subforum, but I can't seem to find it. :def_shrug:

15 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

What OS and browser? It is fine on my android phone with the chrome. Sometimes when there is poor data connection things are a little slower loading and reacting, but that is the only issue.

I am useing a LG phone with Google. It is on the Sprint network if that makes a difference. (I am not to sure about the other technical aspects.) Of course it would not surprise me that I just have a slow connection. 

Well, connecting on data not WiFi, I have noticed some slowdown which affects the options. It might just be the same issue for you. 

Do you get the same issue when connected with WiFi?

On 6/10/2018 at 2:00 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Isn't there a well-established topic for general discussion of System parts, or did I just imagine that there was one? I'm aware of the topic that has been established for the Technic system over at its respective subforum, but I'm pretty sure I remember a similar one for the traditional System that I believe was posted over in the General LEGO Discussion subforum, but I can't seem to find it. :def_shrug:

There are numerous threads about System parts. There's an index in the General LEGO Discussion forum, pinned to the top, and within that index there's an exhaustive list of topics regarding parts, sets, collections etc. The Technic thread covers a number of parts-related topics that are listed in the index (blue section, here), so it will really depend if you want advice to identify a part, or if you want to discuss cleaning or storage or stickers or weight of parts etc. Even the index itself makes interesting reading. Enjoy!

7 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Well, connecting on data not WiFi, I have noticed some slowdown which affects the options. It might just be the same issue for you. 

Well it seems to do it even when I am connected with the WiFi. I was wondering if something needs cleaning out. :def_shrug: 

6 hours ago, Pandora said:

There are numerous threads about System parts. There's an index in the General LEGO Discussion forum, pinned to the top, and within that index there's an exhaustive list of topics regarding parts, sets, collections etc. The Technic thread covers a number of parts-related topics that are listed in the index (blue section, here), so it will really depend if you want advice to identify a part, or if you want to discuss cleaning or storage or stickers or weight of parts etc. Even the index itself makes interesting reading. Enjoy!

Thanks for citing that index @Pandora! I hadn't even thought of checking there during my initial search, and I see there are a few interesting discussion topics linked there that I wasn't even aware of before! :classic:

But, I'm afraid I didn't find the sort of topic was searching for, as I swear I remember in the past finding a more generalized topic for discussion of System parts, particularly focused upon newly introduced molds and/or recolors not specified to a particular year. Under the sub-index Part design and manufacture, there is one topic devoted to the discussion of newly introduced parts for the year 2013, but besides that... :look:

Well, I'll keep searching, but thank you so much for your help anyways! :blush:

16 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

8 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Well it seems to do it even when I am connected with the WiFi. I was wondering if something needs cleaning out. :def_shrug: 

Well I tried a different device and getting the same issue. 

Just to clarify what is going on after you click on the "hamburger icon" and then one of the three main options, this is when the problem sometimes start. The "bell icon" and the "letter icon" doesn't (sometimes) show up and when you click on something else it thinks you clicked a different option. 

I've been trying to access my original account (LennyRhys) for the past few days but seem to have been locked out of the forum.  I've tried resetting my password but I always get a message along the lines of "This member is not awaiting validation" and the only way I can access the forum thereafter is to clear my cookies.

Is it possible to restore access to my old account or should I just keep using this new one?

Thanks to Peppermint_M for taking the time to sort out the problem with my old account and helping me to get back into it.  Now back to Lego...!

Hello!

I'm a new member. I tried to share the photo of MOC and got the following message: "You are allowed to post the 102.4 Kb image". The image becomes too small with bad quality and people won't see any details on it. What should I do in this case?

Thank you very much in advance.

36 minutes ago, Miss Feklista said:

Hello!

I'm a new member. I tried to share the photo of MOC and got the following message: "You are allowed to post the 102.4 Kb image". The image becomes too small with bad quality and people won't see any details on it. What should I do in this case?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

You need to upload your photo to an image hosting site and share it to the forum. The upload space you have here on Eurobricks is only for an avatar image and nothing else. Many members use Flickr for hosting their images, but there are other sites around of course.

Hope this helps!