8 hours ago, shopsmart said:

So I assume the Special LEGO themes section...

That would probably be the best place for it, as it doesn't really come under any of the other themes.

Just now, mocbuild101 said:

That would probably be the best place for it, as it doesn't really come under any of the other themes.

Thanks

Hi all,

Had to make a second account to ask for help. I've been trying to log in to my old one for a while now and I just can't get my password right, as my computer crashed and I lost all of them! On top of that, I can't access the email for the password reset either! Would a moderator be able to message me please so I can get back on my old account?

Does anyone know how to move or delete a quote in the post editor in desktop format? I saw there was a discussion on this topic earlier pertaining on how to attempt this on mobile format; and even then, it was said to be difficult. :def_shrug:

55 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Does anyone know how to move or delete a quote in the post editor in desktop format? I saw there was a discussion on this topic earlier pertaining on how to attempt this on mobile format; and even then, it was said to be difficult. :def_shrug:

Click on the quote to highlight it and press DEL to delete.

There is a [+] at the top of the quote that you can use to move it around.

I'm following a few subforums here on Eurobricks, which include Frontpage News, General LEGO Discussion, The Embassy, Community, LEGO Sci-Fi, and LEGO Train Tech.

Yesterday, I received a notification of a topic by EB user @Jevilthat was posted in a subforum called the "Bottom Drawer", which I clicked on only to see a message from Eurobricks that reads "Sorry, there is a problem. You do not have permission to view this content." Not only do I not follow such a subforum, I've never before even seen or heard of it until now. Later, while browsing the forum, I found that same topic posted in the Community subforum; that makes sense since I am following that subforum, but I don't understand why I received that restricted access notification for it though.

So, what is the "Bottom Drawer"? :def_shrug:

It's a place were duplicate topics and the like are stored when they have to be moved from the public areas, as we prefer to not delete topics or posts.

You probably got the notification for both threads, the one which still is in Community, and the second (duplicate) one which got moved.

1 hour ago, LuxorV said:

It's a place were duplicate topics and the like are stored when they have to be moved from the public areas, as we prefer to not delete topics or posts.

You probably got the notification for both threads, the one which still is in Community, and the second (duplicate) one which got moved.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification! :thumbup:

Hey, Jevil here, just to be clear, the second posting mentioned was a SNAFU on my part. Posted from my phone, and somehow, when I checked my phone next, it saved everything about my previous post, and I re-submitted it.

shortly thereafter, I saw I double-posted the same topic, so I deleted the content of the post, and asked that everybody disregard it.

As well as my problem... Taking pictures of my MOCs with my Samsung Galaxy Sky, and uploaded them to my computer. Uploading them to Brickshelf seems to flip the preview images upside down. Uploading to other outlets, there appears to be no error.

After reshooting the pictures with my Logitech C90 Webcam (not too sure on the model exactly) , Thumbnails seemed to be right side up. I've concluded that there must be some degree of error between the Brickshelf Gallery and my Smartphone, nothing I cannot work around. However, I am remiss about the quality of the pictures after shooting them with my Web-Cam.

In any case, stay tuned, I've got some fun MOCs I just finished, And I can't wait to share them with you all.

Edited by Jevil

On 11/8/2017 at 11:10 PM, Jaeger said:

Hi all,

Had to make a second account to ask for help. I've been trying to log in to my old one for a while now and I just can't get my password right, as my computer crashed and I lost all of them! On top of that, I can't access the email for the password reset either! Would a moderator be able to message me please so I can get back on my old account?

If it helps prove I am the account holder, I can add an image of these messages to the Flickr/Brickshelf linked in my old account's signature. Please can someone get in touch, as I would like to post some MOCs I've made over the past couple of years! Thanks.

EDIT: After further research it seems my old Microsoft email account I used for here may have been deactivated due to inactivity, so that's why I can't reset my password now :/

Edited by Jaeger

7 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

Do you have some clues anyone can go on, like your old username? 

Sure, thought I'd discuss that in PMs. Jammiedodger was the new display name, original was Jammiedodger714.

EDIT: Just updated my Flickr linked in my sig with a screenshot of this post

Edited by Jaeger

Unless there was a website based error message the issue is most likely with your browser/internet connection or equipment. Does it work now?

Not really sure it this is the best place for this, but I've noticed that I don't get notifications about topics @Jim has posted (I follow the Technic forum), except that today I got a notification for the Technic 2018 Set Discussion - which was posted in August! :wacko:

Any idea what's going on?

Hi new member sorry if this is the wrong place to ask...

Will Lego Star Wars TCS run on a Galaxy tab S3 with android 4.4.2 

Says on play store it requires android 6 

Thanks in advance 

Hello,

I keep getting a message that I am over my "attachments" quota (I have uploaded two pictures in a topic that I have started, that's all). Now I have edited my posts, where I removed the attached pictures and replaced them another way. Then I navigated to profile -> my attachments, but apparently there is no way to delete any of the pictures, even though they are not used in posts any more... I tried with Firefox and Chrome, no difference. Anyone knows maybe, how to do this...? *huh*

Thank You in advance!

On 1/25/2018 at 11:55 AM, mocbuild101 said:

@ClassicTrains When you edit your post, you need to click the delete icon on the image attachment (below the text editing section), removing the image from the post won't delete it.

Thank You, that makes it more clear! :) I don't have any delete icon below the text editing section, when editing the post where my attachment was - maybe because I have deleted the picture from the post as first step. Now I tried to insert the same attachment to the same post, and edit it again, but nothing like a delete (attachment) icon appears any more... Seems like it's stuck for good, or I am missing something. :)

10 hours ago, ClassicTrains said:

I don't have any delete icon below the text editing section

It should look like this:

Editor.JPG.78634dc744be29153e687ebd9e340f56.JPG

Edited by mocbuild101

Sorry if someone's asked this question before, but I couldn't find the answer after a few simple searches of the site:  Is it possible to save a post as a draft and finish it later?