1 minute ago, Excal1bur said:

VaderFan, I'm going to make a photo, by that person where I've seen it. Tnx so far.

Arthur

No problem, hope you are able to identify it! Though is it made from Technic or regular system bricks?

Hi regular bricks, all in grey, plates, arches and bricks. The underground is black and the "straiht loops" are from black tiles. I guess the black color, must be interpreted as water.

Arthur

The best place to ask about part or set identification is the General forum. There are even dedicated threads for that purpose. :classic:

@Excal1bur this doesn't sound like a set but more of GBC creation. Picture/scan would definitely help recognise the item you are looking for. 

While I would agree with Fugazi I could suggest asking a question in Technic subforum as GBC belong there, as some people don't check other subforums. 

Hi,

my surch is ended, I've seen a lot of pages at WWW, but it's a MOC, the original seller, does have a store but is closed. And I found it on this site: 

I've found it after put in to my surch the word "modular"

Tnx, for the help and advises, Arthur

Hi 

I have a question. How can we edit our vote in a poll? After the update, it seems a vote can't be changed once it was cast

Thanks for any help :classic:

I have a problem relating to polls too @Robert8 :classic:

Whenever I vote in a poll, the poll then disappears after i press submit, and I have to reload the poll to see it.

But in my latest topic, when I voted in it, it disappears. So I reloaded the page, and it marked as I didn't vote.

So I decided to just check out the results. But when I clicked on "show results", the poll disappeared again. :hmpf_bad:

I'm on Mac Firefox. Please help!

Hello again...

The poll problem still persists for me. At first I thought it would be an isolated issue but apparently it applies to all the polls I make. Help would be much appreciated!

Hi everyone! :laugh:

I'm new to eurobricks and the whole online lego community in general. Just got in really deep thanks to the Lego Batman Movie.

And on that note, I need everyone's help building something from the movie. :sceptic:

So I want to try and build the vehicle platforms from the movie. Here's one of the screenshots I took from the trailer. Does anyone know what the circled piece is? It's kind of like a rectangle frame with two cross bars in it. I think it's dimensions would be 2x4x1 (height x length x depth)

I'm building it in Stud.io. If anyone has any recommendations, I'm all ears. 

I've tried to read some of the faqs and guideline pages on here but there are so many! :tongue: Which Sub-forum should I post these work-in-progress questions in? Ideally I would like to have my own thread and just keep posting questions on parts in my own thread. 

33683766870_f78fdaa272_c.jpgbuttmobile by Batcaved, on Flickr

@Batcave welcome to Eurobricks! Unfortunately I do not believe that circled part exists, maybe you could use a slope brick as a replacement?

As for where to post your WIP pics, post them in the licensed sub-forum. Hope this helps! :)

Edited by VaderFan2187
Added link

1 hour ago, Evolved Turtle said:

Hello!
This may seem like a silly question, but how do you make a signature?

On the upper right hand corner, click on the drop down menu next to your username and select Account Settings.  In the Settings panel, there is an item called Signature.  Select that to create and edit your Signature.

10 hours ago, dr_spock said:

On the upper right hand corner, click on the drop down menu next to your username and select Account Settings.  In the Settings panel, there is an item called Signature.  Select that to create and edit your Signature.

I can't see the Signature option in the Setting panel anymore. It was there a long time ago. Can anyone help? 

2 hours ago, littlebricker said:

I can't see the Signature option in the Setting panel anymore. It was there a long time ago. Can anyone help? 

Dropdown menu, next to your profile picture and user name all the way on the top right of this page -> Account settings -> Signature.

18 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Thank you!

Does anyone know how to delete attachments? As in free up space for new attachments to upload?

9 hours ago, McWaffel said:

Does anyone know how to delete attachments? As in free up space for new attachments to upload?

On the upper right hand corner, click on the drop down menu next to your username and select My Attachments.  I think you can manage them through there.

I want to know how to delete the Eurobricks notifications (not email) after I look at them, I currently have 3 pages of them when I click View All Notifications.

Edit: I just saw the HELP!!! topic, I probably should have asked my question there :blush:.

Edited by mocbuild101

1 hour ago, mocbuild101 said:

I want to know how to delete the Eurobricks notifications (not email) after I look at them, I currently have 3 pages of them when I click View All Notifications.

Edit: I just saw the HELP!!! topic, I probably should have asked my question there :blush:.

I've checked and couldn't see an option to remove "old" notifications. (you don't want to know how many pages I have...)

I finally decided to register a new account (alanyuppie78)  to seek help recovering my old account (alanyuppie) which is rendered invalid since the end of last year. It started when I attempted

to reset my password, and clicked on the password reset link from email sent by eurobrick. Upon typing in my new password , the following appeared:

------------------------

Sorry, there is a problem

This member is not awaiting validation

Error code: 2S129/4

Contact Us

------------------------

I suspected that there is a typo in the error message above. I tried clearing my browser/chrome cache and reattempted password recovery for half a dozen times  since then , but the same error above persisted . I clicked  on "Contact Us" to report my problem a few times,   but has not get any reply so far despite providing my contact email.

help!! 

Edited by alanyuppie78

10 minutes ago, alanyuppie78 said:

I finally decided to register a new account (alanyuppie78)  to seek help recovering my old account (alanyuppie) which is rendered invalid since the end of last year. It started when I attempted

to reset my password, and clicked on the password reset link from email sent by eurobrick. Upon typing in my new password , the following appeared:

------------------------

Sorry, there is a problem

This member is not awaiting validation

Error code: 2S129/4

Contact Us

------------------------

I suspected that there is a typo in the error message above. I tried clearing my browser/chrome cache and reattempted password recovery for half a dozen times  since then , but the same error above persisted . I clicked  on "Contact Us" to report my problem a few times,   but has not get any reply so far despite providing my contact email.

help!! 

I sent you a PM (and gave you PM access).

On 1.5.2017 at 11:52 PM, dr_spock said:

On the upper right hand corner, click on the drop down menu next to your username and select My Attachments.  I think you can manage them through there.

I looked there, but there was no delete button :/ 

Ugh, it's happened again. Currently in the train tech forum, the 'ask here' special red tag on the general help topic extends all the way across my screen, on both my laptop and phone. I remember this happening before, right after the forum upgrade, but I can't remember if it was ever solved or if the topic just slid down the list out of sight.
I can't see it in any other sub-forums, because no other topics have these 'special' tags above their title.
Can anyone else see it or is it just me?