Same here.

I noticed a couple of weeks ago. Back then, it was only like 3 minutes ahead but now it got worse

Noticed that too. It's a minor issue though, not too concerned.

What does Remove format mean?

"Remove Format" button on the toolbar mean, to 'reset to the default text style'.

How is it possible to delete published topics or posts?

You can't delete any posts or topics you've made, so think long before posting. But you can edit your post on the bottom of your post.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Or, for anyone interested who might not know it is a little eraser icon. Very useful if you have been doing a little copy-pasta and like your text to be uniform.

Or, for anyone interested who might not know it is a little eraser icon. Very useful if you have been doing a little copy-pasta and like your text to be uniform.

Thanks, I have been meaning to test what that button did for about a year! :grin:

Is the LEGO Star Wars forum a good place to post non-Star Wars, alternate builds of Star Wars LEGO sets?

Is the LEGO Star Wars forum a good place to post non-Star Wars, alternate builds of Star Wars LEGO sets?

If it's a non-starwars space build it should go in Sci-Fi not Star Wars.

How do you properly quote someone? When I do it it just comes out like this. Usually it says, kvu787, on 21 July 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

However, it just says "quote" for me. Can anyone help? Below is an example of what is mean.

If it's a non-starwars space build it should go in Sci-Fi not Star Wars

How do you properly quote someone? When I do it it just comes out like this. Usually it says, kvu787, on 21 July 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

However, it just says "quote" for me. Can anyone help? Below is an example of what is mean.

When you push the quote button on the bottom right of a post, you get all that fancy information. People are then notified if there has been a reply to a post they've made.

Your quote used only:

[quote][/quote]

When pushing the quote button, you get this:

[quote name='LegoEomer' timestamp='1469154744' post='2617847'][/quote]

Quote name provides who said it; Timestamp is when it was said; and Post is the actual link to what was being quoted by pushing the little circle arrow at the top left of the quote.

When you push the quote button on the bottom right of a post, you get all that fancy information. People are then notified if there has been a reply to a post they've made.

Your quote used only:

When pushing the quote button, you get this:

Quote name provides who said it; Timestamp is when it was said; and Post is the actual link to what was being quoted by pushing the little circle arrow at the top left of the quote.

Thank you. I was wondering about that for some time.

How and where do I post stuff, this is commenting. I want to know how to actually post on this site.

There is a start new topic button near the top right section of each subform, in a similar sort to where the Reply to this Topic button is to be found. Have a look here for more info. http://www.eurobrick...5 Edited by BrickCurve

How and where do I post stuff, this is commenting. I want to know how to actually post on this site.

Check out the Visual User Guide, it will give you all the instructions for the most common uses of the site.

Not sure is this question has been asked or not.

Why an old attached file will not working anymore? I found nice creation and i want to download the attached file but it's not working anymore (Post from 2011).

It has come to my attention you can't remove friends from your profile which are no longer active/removed/banned. (In my case 'legosgalore')

Maybe someone can look into this? Make an auto 'friends remove' upon deletion from his/her profile or something like that.

Not sure is this question has been asked or not.

Why an old attached file will not working anymore? I found nice creation and i want to download the attached file but it's not working anymore (Post from 2011).

Could you post a link to the topic where the attachment is not working?

Could you post a link to the topic where the attachment is not working?

Sure, Here (2011) and Here (2013). It's just show to "Error page".

Edited by KamalMYafi

Sure, Here (2011) and Here (2013). It's just show to "Error page".

I am getting the same error, so I can't be of any help, sorry.

You could try sending a PM to the member who posted the attachment, asking if they could send you a new copy.

Edited by BrickCurve

I am getting the same error, so I can't be of any help, sorry.

That's ok.

You could try sending a PM to the member who posted the attachment, asking if they could send you a new copy.

The bad thing about this, is the member who posted the attachment not online anymore (last online of both members are 2013!)

It may be the servers of the site clearing out old data. It happens from time to time (Hence the odd broken Tag on a user etc).

It may be the servers of the site clearing out old data. It happens from time to time (Hence the odd broken Tag on a user etc).

Too bad. :sad:

Hi, I was wondering if someone could permanently delete my account? I deleted my email liked to this, but it would be great if it could just be closed. Thank you.

Hi, I was wondering if someone could permanently delete my account? I deleted my email liked to this, but it would be great if it could just be closed. Thank you.

This has been asked again & again, and the answer is same:

"You can't do it yourself, and Staffs won't do it for you".

If you don't want to bother with it any more, just forget about it.

Edited by KamalMYafi

This has been asked again & again, and the answer is same:

"You can't do it yourself, and Staffs won't do it for you".

If you don't want to bother with it any more, just forget about it.

:thumbup:

Breaking our site guidelines with pointless topics or posts won't get your account deleted either. :hmpf_bad:

Just log off and don't sign back in.