One function of these sort of threads is it does bring to attention the worst offenders who can then be reported to the platforms they use for sale of goods. Not only to us the fanbase who can pop in and hit report as a private person but also to the companies involved who have an easy one stop spot so they know what to target.

Members want to discuss it, the percentage of users who participate in that thread is very small in comparison to total EB membership, so it isn't exactly taking over.

It is a morally grey area, but there are a lot of those and we can't police people's thoughts.

I have ten posts but when I want to do something it says "ERROR". Somebody help.

Edit: It works now.

Edited by LegoEomer

I have ten posts but when I want to do something it says "ERROR". Somebody help.

Edit: It works now.

Glad that worked itself out. :thumbup:

I've got more than 10 posts so far, but still don't have the ability to PM people (or maybe I'm just not seeing how). I've looked everywhere, but I don't see any option to PM people. Am I missing something?

No idea why your PM access was disabled, but it undoubtedly has something to do with your earlier account problems. It should be fixed now.

Quick question (but somwhat important for my proper posting):

I have reinstalled my Win 8.1 and I have logged in here on EB, but i dont have spellcheck built in any more (before reinstalling of the Win, when i type something incorectly, that word got red underline with option to correct it)

I am using Firefox, and it has "check my spelling" in the options cheked.

So, what should I do to make EB warn me that my text for posting is wrongly spelled?

Thanks!

Do you have that problem when also surfing on other websites? If it is it would be a problem of your software instead of eurobricks.

No, and that is my main point of concern. On all the other major websites (FB, Youtube, forums) when i type in something incorectly, it underline it with red - notify me it is wrongly spelled.

That is odd, I seem to not have a problem with Chrome. I will see if the more tech inclined staff know the reason.

Can I change my email account associated with my EB account? I can't find where I would do so on my setting.

I can't upload images to posts because it says "You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments". What does this mean, and how can I upload images?

I also have noticed that some people are able to post many images, but I was limited to 100kb. Why?

I can't upload images to posts because it says "You have exceeded your allotted disk space for attachments". What does this mean, and how can I upload images?

I also have noticed that some people are able to post many images, but I was limited to 100kb. Why?

Eurobricks is not intended to be an image hosting site. People put their photos on flickr, brickshelf, photobucket and other image hosting sites and deep link them back to their posts on Eurobricks. Acceptable image size is usually 800x600 but no bigger than 1024x768.

EB limits how much attachment space you can use, as it's not really intended as an image hosting site. Use something like Flickr to embed using BBCode.

EDIT: dr_spock just beat me to it. :laugh:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Eurobricks is not intended to be an image hosting site. People put their photos on flickr, brickshelf, photobucket and other image hosting sites and deep link them back to their posts on Eurobricks. Acceptable image size is usually 800x600 but no bigger than 1024x768.

EB limits how much attachment space you can use, as it's not really intended as an image hosting site. Use something like Flickr to embed using BBCode.

Thank you both! I'll see what I can do :)

How do I use BBCode for Flickr photos?

Hi there.

I love this forum for reading set reviews, but over the past couple of days I haven't been able to find the review index for action figures. When I click on the link it says that the page cannot be found.

If it has been moved, could someone please link me to the new action figure review index?

Thanks

If you mean this Action Figures Review Index, it's working just fine for me at the moment.

Maybe it was a temporary problem, or you need to clear your browser history/cookies?

If the problem persists, could you share info about the browser you're using? And if you tried using different browsers?

Might been answered before but how can I post a link in a word?

Example: On this website (HERE)

How could I link pictures in 'here' without showing the whole link but only 'here'

OR

The first page of this topic, all the links are in words, how can I do this myself?

I would like to have a link to my Flickr in my signature (in one word)

It seems to be a very dumb question...

Edited by THERIZE