I am not sure what the problem is?

Are you trying to insert a URL like this:

http://www.eurobrick...p?showforum=119

Or like this Go to Action!

Are you using the "Insert Hyperlink" button, or the basic editor?

Finally: Are you using Internet Explorer? IE does not work very well with Invision (the software Eurobricks uses), compatibility mode can help.

It would be very difficult to keep track of things or keep any sort of organisation if regular members could just delete anything they wanted.

You can edit a comment but only staff can delete posts and threads.

This is most likely a stupid newbie question, but where do you post the reviews? Just in the appropriate forum (a la City, or Licenced Themes, or History) or is there a special forum to post reviews in?

tuskel,

sincerely

This is most likely a stupid newbie question, but where do you post the reviews? Just in the appropriate forum (a la City, or Licenced Themes, or History) or is there a special forum to post reviews in?

You may post your reviews based on the theme and post in the most appropriate forum. If you are unclear, you may clarify here. Thanks.

I have no idea. There are a few older threads here and there. Bonepart might have some more information, once you have ten posts you can PM him.

Do you possibly mean Thread or Topic?

Users can't alter the structure of the site by adding a new forum. You can Post A New Topic using the button in the right forum for the subject you wish to discuss.

I remember someone mentioned something about Lego Wedo robotics being an obscure topic and that when I want to post something related to Wedo I should keep it within one thread or something to that effect. I do want to inform forum members about the latest post in my blog,

Sound controlled LEGO Wedo motor

I would like to ask for advice how best I can do that. Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I looked in the Eurobricks Staff Structure, User Groups and Tags topic and couldn't find anything on it. How/when do people get the little line of text under their picture on the left of their post, I'm just curious. :sweet:

Edited by Lord Tyrus

I asked for help to guide me how to post topics about LEGO WeDo robotic stuff, if no respond will post what I think best

I asked for help to guide me how to post topics about LEGO WeDo robotic stuff, if no respond will post what I think best

That sounds like stuff for Technics, Mindstorms, Model Team area. Start a new WeDo topic. You may have to explain a bit of what is WeDo as it not something discussed much here.

@Olof, are you referring to posts in this forum here or in an external website. I have info in my Blogger Tips and Tricks blog on how to embed Youtube videos which may give you some ideas on how, will explore how to do it here later.

How to embed Youtube video to Blogger

Embed Youtube video direct via Share to Blogger tab

There are are few more posts there but stop here in case I get into trouble with moderators for this forum

Let me test if iFrame works here:

<iframe src ="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEVBWRzU5SA" width="100%" height="300">
<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p>
</iframe>

Try again with iFrame:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....ed/ieCcbiTtpps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry forgot this forum uses BBCode which I am less familiar with. Now to see if I can find info on how to embed with BBCode

Az52jT7CKOU

Sorry, no luck.

Edited by pcfw