Robert8

What is the story behind your profile picture?

My picture is from a LDD file of some sustainable energy builds that I designed and was once going to put on Lego Ideas, and I thought that it looked perfect for my profile picture.

I also hope to build them one day (and make instructions :classic:).

1 hour ago, mocbuild101 said:

My picture is from a LDD file of some sustainable energy builds that I designed and was once going to put on Lego Ideas, and I thought that it looked perfect for my profile picture.

I also hope to build them one day (and make instructions :classic:).

Great story! I was once working on something on LDD for ideas, but some of the pieces where expensive in certain colours! :wink:

Mine is technically a SigFig of myself..

Ohh, there's a same thread here!

Edited by KamalMYafi

random messing around with a Optimus Prime mask in 2k9, that pic somehow stuck and is used everywhere, i never changed it to anything else yet unlike some IRL friends, one changes his pic at one site every few weeks

1 hour ago, letsgorangers said:

Mine is a LDD file of a hockey player playing hockey, as I live and love hockey and play it myself.

Nice, LDD seems a popular choice!

9 minutes ago, masterX244 said:

random messing around with a Optimus Prime mask in 2k9, that pic somehow stuck and is used everywhere, i never changed it to anything else yet unlike some IRL friends, one changes his pic at one site every few weeks

Ha ha!

42 minutes ago, KamalMYafi said:

Mine is technically a SigFig of myself..

Ohh, there's a same thread here!

I didn't realise that this had been done before, maybe someone can merge the threads?

Mine is a still I took way back from the early Lego Batman Movie trailers. Can't imagine why someone around here would pick something like that. :grin:

1 hour ago, masterX244 said:

why laughing?

How relatable it is having a friend who is constantly changing their picture :wink:

42 minutes ago, PepperoniBricks said:

Mine is a still I took way back from the early Lego Batman Movie trailers. Can't imagine why someone around here would pick something like that. :grin:

It's a pretty interesting still, I don't remember that guy in the movie :laugh:

I for some reason made a LEGO Robbie Rotten back when We Are Number One was the big meme song. Haven't changed it since :grin:

6 minutes ago, npgcole said:

I for some reason made a LEGO Robbie Rotten back when We Are Number One was the big meme song. Haven't changed it since :grin:

Ha ha! It works great! :laugh:

6 hours ago, LEGOshibainu said:

How relatable it is having a friend who is constantly changing their picture :wink:

It's a pretty interesting still, I don't remember that guy in the movie :laugh:

hes using it as a sort of status msg on steam since the intended way for a status is not really visible

My profile picture comes from my photo a day project of making a MOC with Jar-Jar Binks and photographing it.  I did one a day for a whole year and I ended up with a collection of 365 photos.

My Profile pic is my SigFig. It appears in most of my MOCs. None posted yet. It is the minifigure in the orange sweatshirt from set 60057. I just added Loki's staff with a trans-light blue diamond.

10 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

The story of mine: 

I like Blacktron :laugh:

A great classic theme!

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

My profile picture comes from my photo a day project of making a MOC with Jar-Jar Binks and photographing it.  I did one a day for a whole year and I ended up with a collection of 365 photos.

That sounds amazing!

8 hours ago, legostarwars1425 said:

My Profile pic is my SigFig. It appears in most of my MOCs. None posted yet. It is the minifigure in the orange sweatshirt from set 60057. I just added Loki's staff with a trans-light blue diamond.

I look forward to seeing your mocs!

My profile picture is a motorized narrow-gauge diesel train MOC that never really worked... it could only just pull itself along, let alone the wagons I have pictured it with. Never mind, it looked good on the tracks! I used it as it had a fairly simple background which I could edit-out a little bit. See if you can spot the driver-fig in it!

I've always loved far side comics, and some of his best were the ones without captions. My picture is actually from the cover of his book "beyond the far side". Here are some of my favorites.

f34e9438b4e81c62c96fb6d4fa74805a.jpg

Hell-Far-Side-2.jpg

LMF

Edited by LegoMonorailFan

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:37 AM, LEGOshibainu said:

A great classic theme!

That sounds amazing!

I look forward to seeing your mocs!

Thank you!

I like the look of Stormtroopers! But the prints on the Shocktroopers just had me from the start. Wish I could get hundreds upon hundreds of these guys. 

Mine is a picture of my Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka sigfig. I tried to make it look like me. Unfortunately I've never built the figure in real life as I don't have Bruce Wayne's hair.

I change my profile pic often but I am trying not to change this one.

Yet.

21 hours ago, ColletArrow said:

My profile picture is a motorized narrow-gauge diesel train MOC that never really worked... it could only just pull itself along, let alone the wagons I have pictured it with. Never mind, it looked good on the tracks! I used it as it had a fairly simple background which I could edit-out a little bit. See if you can spot the driver-fig in it!

It does look great on the tracks :classic:

18 hours ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

I've always loved far side comics, and some of his best were the ones without captions. My picture is actually from the cover of his book "beyond the far side". Here are some of my favorites.LMF

They are cool, I think I will explore them a bit more :wink:

8 hours ago, legostarwars1425 said:

Thank you!

Your welcome! :classic:

5 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Mine is a picture of my Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka sigfig. I tried to make it look like me. Unfortunately I've never built the figure in real life as I don't have Bruce Wayne's hair.

I change my profile pic often but I am trying not to change this one.

Yet.

Nice, he does have a Star Wars vibe to him :wink:

3 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

My new logo for "agoodfella minifigs" -- custom minifigures.

I like it!:classic: