TheBeeze

[GBW] Campaign 2 - Into the Storm 4/28 - 5/31

Campaign 2

Into the Storm

Map Name: Studica
Grid F6
Time: 0130 Hours

Forces of the elite Refnor Special Boat Service launched down river. 

32322711794_658ee25ec3_c.jpg 

Their Mission was to take out a small SAM Site to clear the skies for an aerial bombardment from Filace that was was to follow shortly there after.

32352708823_3ec483dee5_c.jpg

32352695623_3f6ef84c68_c.jpg 

Immediately, upon coming up on the beach, the team came under fire from a defensive position at the post.

32322714574_31f02e74c1_c.jpg33126332046_2479f313b2_c.jpg 

The team was scattered. Some lay dead on the beach head....

33126331046_8731080be3_c.jpg

Others crawled into the woods to try and regroup.

33040303581_e263a733e2_c.jpg

32352696473_e98ee8c733_c.jpg 

The team was then engaged by a defensive force at the SAM Site's control bunker. 

33040313111_011fc670ba_c.jpg 

The Toohati forces captured several of the Refnor Team Members and gathered their wounded.

32352706153_28d0e0b112_c.jpg 

32352705103_571a4eeeee_c.jpg 

Spoiler

32352709753_5b008e520e_c.jpg

In the early hours of the morning the COAC countries launched a surprise offensive campaign against the RON. Tactical locations were bombarded from the Sea and the Air to make way for a ground assault. Local News Initial losses for both sides have not been reported as correspondents have been ordered off the air during this initial phase of the invasion to prevent any information from getting out which could hurt either side. 

Campaign Guidelines

• Countries that are part of the COAC are to build MOCs depicting their side assaulting fortified positions of the enemy.

• Countries in the RON are to build MOCs depicting their side defending an assault.

• Nations that currently have not declared war will need to do so before submitting combat builds or find other creative ways to build something to fit in with the guidelines. This a combat based game so if you're holding out from declaring war, you're really missing the point.

• All builds must be posted as a new topic in the “Great Brick War” subforum, the title prefixed by, "(GBW- CP2)" followed by the Country you’re representing, and then your MOC’s Title. Example "(GBW- CP2) Filace - Fueling up the Jets") 
  • Being that this is the first combat campaign, a strong emphasis should be placed on depicting your country's military forces, battle tactics, etc.
  • Neither side should show their forces definitively destroying the opposition. Showing successes is okay, but not total domination. The winners of the campaign will be decided based on the points awarded from judging. This means if your team doesn't score well, it's possible for your forces to be beaten back.
  • There is no minimum or maximum size requirement for this build. 
  • All LDD Builds must be labeled- Example: (GBW- CP2) Country - Title of build (LDD)
  • All builds must be new MOC’s and not prior builds. 
  • Photo Editing is to be kept to a minimum with only real edits of lighting and color correction. No special effects. Players may crop one picture of their MOC onto a background picture to help with their landscape if they’d like. 
  • Pictures cannot be bigger than 800x600
  • Players may post a link to an offsite host such as Flickr where Higher Res pics are located. 
  • Be cool and share your photos in the GBW Flickr Group!
  • Please refer to the General Rules Topic for limitations based on your Point Level.
  • Upon completion, players must also post a link to their build in the AAR Thread as well letting the judges know that it is eligible for scoring. 

Campaign Duration 4/28/17 - 5/31/17

All builds will not be finalized until the closing date for the campaign. Players can edit their posts up until that point. As long as it is 5/30/17 somewhere in the world, you can submit. Use this as a deadline https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/baker-island

The Outcome

The winning team will have an opportunity to choose a location where they would like to concentrate troops and launch an offensive. 
All players who participate will be awarded the points they earn for each build.
The winning team will earn this tag. Players can have only (1) GBW Tag in their profile at a time. If you would like this tag, please let a GBW Staff Member know.  34320626595_4230567dc2_t.jpg

All Questions Regarding Campaign 2 should be Posted in THIS TOPIC.

Edited by Thebeeze111

19 minutes ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Halfway to the finish hope everyone's builds and team planning are going well.

Oh no I haven't started yet ?

Don't panic....Don't panic....Don't panic....

7 hours ago, Thebeeze111 said:

Halfway to the finish hope everyone's builds and team planning are going well.

ok...

Now panic....!!!!

7! Don´t forget my artillery attack! :angry:

Plus the other side builds...

8 minutes ago, sigpro said:

7! Don´t forget my artillery attack! :angry:

Plus the other side builds...

I meant CP2 builds. As in campaign builds :)

Anyone who wants the custom Blane Tag can post here. Keep in mind if you already have a GBW tag, this one will replace it as you can only have one at a time.

My tag people are working on it, but they are super swamped with other things this week.  They shall try to get to it, but if they are unable to, we should have it into next week.  Sorry guys...my fault, I should have planned ahead and had this done last week.  It's on me.

Good job CoAC.....grumble grumble.....

22 minutes ago, Johannsued said:

Could I Please get the tag?

Unfortunately, it is only available to COAC members who participated in this campaign since they won. There will be more in the next campaigns. 

Edited by Thebeeze111