Leonardo da Bricki

[GBW - FRAGO#1] Toohati - Searching the Aratore Forest

Upon receiving word from its intelligence network that Spriznulo lost not just one, but both its drones, the Toohatian government immediately deployed search teams to all corners of the nation, and mobilized every member of its intelligence network in and outside its borders.

A coded message was received at 19:38 hours: "Asset #32A-461 reports seeing an explosion upon the eastern flank of Mt. Salvera [G5] at 19:17 hours. No fire, but a heat plume was visible with IR. Good hunting."

At once, the nearest ground troops were driven in to begin searching the mountain, but due to adverse weather conditions, helicopters were unable to complete an infrared scan of the eastern mountain side. However, it was confirmed that the transponder is working and is transmitting a signal, though it's location has not yet been pinpointed. In addition, since aircraft are grounded, troops have been organized into patrols and deployed on foot into Aratore National Forest, beginning at 20:45 hours...

Sgt. Leo: "Frosty, I'm receiving a signal from a transponder. It's weak, but signal strength increases with altitude. We'll have to climb to find it."

Pvt. Frostrier: "Up we go then. I see nothing on IR yet, but the trees are thinner, so it should show up from farther. Radio CC-1 for instructions."

Sgt. Leo: "CC-1, this is Brick, do you read?"

CC-1: "Command reads you 5-by-5. Report."

Sgt. Leo: "Altitude 5381, and the signal is getting stronger going up to the northwest. I think it crashed near the summit. Frosty is with me, we're climbing towards the signal. Next report when we reach altitude 6000, or locate the signal source. Trees are getting thinner, hope to have IR visual soon. Brick out."

CC-1: "Command gives all-clear, proceed toward signal with all haste. Good hunting."

34164424451_0eebd27121_c.jpgFRAGO 1

Here's another pic.

Spoiler

To the judges: this really is not how I wanted this build to be, but life happens, and this is all I could finish. Hope you like it!

Thanks for looking!

- Leonardo da Bricki

1 hour ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

To the judges: this really is not how I wanted this build to be, but life happens, and this is all I could finish. Hope you like it!

Life happens many times!!! It's a nice tiny MOC with many details in 10x10

The details and the vegetation plus the rockwork are really good !

Too bad you haven't found the time to do more !

A great job for a 10*10 vignette !

8 hours ago, paintballman said:

Life happens many times!!! It's a nice tiny MOC with many details in 10x10

Thanks.

8 hours ago, Faladrin said:

The details and the vegetation plus the rockwork are really good !

Too bad you haven't found the time to do more !

A great job for a 10*10 vignette !

Thank you, I had fun  with the little cliff. And the point of this challenge was limited build time. Just not as limited as it was for me. :laugh:

A quick little build, but it looks nice. Lovely sideways building with the rock work, and I like the little bush/tree growing on the edge. 

6 hours ago, Captain Genaro said:

A quick little build, but it looks nice. Lovely sideways building with the rock work, and I like the little bush/tree growing on the edge. 

Thanks a lot! I am proud of the rockwork, that was NOT the fast building part! :laugh: And the tree actually comes out of the cliff, like one I saw IRL.

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Of course, we would have liked to have seen something a little bigger, but you did a nice build and fit a lot for the size.     

Fast, full build.  You detailed it well.  Now be sure to get plenty of light for your shots; pic seems slightly blurry, did you move while shooting?

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!