Just like your ships, they are amazing. But this is also stunning. keep it up Edwin, and maybe sometime you will build a ship in a reasonable size. And then offcorse for all of us

with instructions and a partslist..:wink::thumbup:

Edited by JDL1967

@Edwin Korstanje I know the company and visited their Leidschendam office once on a business assignment. I've seen the trucks drive around once and awhile as well, you captured it very nicely including the somewhat unusual color combo. Is that building their new HQ?

You don't maybe have plans for your boats or a resource I could use to help myself make a 1/144 scale battleship?

27 minutes ago, prepmaster said:

You don't maybe have plans for your boats or a resource I could use to help myself make a 1/144 scale battleship?

Hi @prepmaster, Pleasy don't spam every topic and if you make your own topic here at the scale modeling forum, than i can give you some advice.:wink:

Sorry for causing problems. I've been on other forums that did not want new threads started on topics that already exist. I read the rules and didn't see this stated but also did not think spamming of topics already covered would be appreciated. I will gladly start a topic and look forward to your advice. I thought you might.