VaderFan2187

The Best 2016 LEGO Star Wars Minifigure -- Game Ended, Thanks for Playing! :)

Best set of 2016! 
Best playset of 2016!
Best boxart of 2016!
Best instructions of 2016!

Or my most favorite:

Most and best efficient packaging in a SW set of 2016! 

Makes sense that the best Star Wars character wins best minifig of 2016 :wink: 

Favorite 2016 set of the year would make the most sense I think.

Maybe dividing it into 3 categories, constraction figures, battlepacks and regular sets ( UCS included ) and make a poll with elimination rounds.

But... but.. if I did Best 2016 Set of the Year, then Assault on Hoth would win! :sarcasm_hmpf:

Maybe if enough people want it I'll do it! :)

I very much like the minifigure eliminations, so perhaps you could do best minifigure of 2015, 2014, etc. 

I would also like to see a best set of 2016(or any year really) elimination round.

8 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE BEST LEGO STAR WARS MINIFIGURE OF 2016!!

First of all, I'm happy Ahsoka won - both the character and the minifigure have earned that. Second - nice screencap from Jangbrick's review!

3 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

I very much like the minifigure eliminations, so perhaps you could do best minifigure of 2015, 2014, etc.

I second that. Alternatively, instead of looking for the best minifigure of a particular year, you could make eliminations based on themes: Best Jedi Order minifig, best Sith minifig, best clone trooper minifig, best bounty hunter minifig, best rebel minifig; or make eliminations based on variants of single characters. There's a lot of potential here.:thumbup:

56 minutes ago, DarthTwoShedsJackson said:

First of all, I'm happy Ahsoka won - both the character and the minifigure have earned that. Second - nice screencap from Jangbrick's review!

Good eyes :)

57 minutes ago, DarthTwoShedsJackson said:

I second that. Alternatively, instead of looking for the best minifigure of a particular year, you could make eliminations based on themes: Best Jedi Order minifig, best Sith minifig, best clone trooper minifig, best bounty hunter minifig, best rebel minifig; or make eliminations based on variants of single characters. There's a lot of potential here.:thumbup:

I don't know... how about we go through each year and when we're done with 1999 we select the finalists of every round?

What about a series of 'best original trilogy lego minifig'?  (figs from any year of release but must have appeared in episodes 4,5 or 6)

Or, to make the knock out rounds even more devisive we can have heats of best 'version' of Han/Leia/Luke/OBI-1 etc prior to the final elimination rounds leading to overall best OT minifig.....?

..........I'll get my coat...!  :classic:   

11 hours ago, DarthTwoShedsJackson said:

I like that idea, it would also mean faster contests and results as some categories won't have lots of contendors. We could also have best Rogue One Minifigure, Best Force Awakens mini figure etc. 

And ,ah be once we get more and more results the Star Wras mods could compile an index of all the winners of the various categories. 

On 5/24/2017 at 5:52 PM, Kevii23 said:

Or my most favorite:

Most and best efficient packaging in a SW set of 2016! 

This ^

In all seriousness, What about best figure from the first Star Wars waves. Like the first few years of figures. 

Hmm all of these sound good. 

I would love an x-wing through the years look. Or a TIE Fighter through the years look. Then after exhaustive presentations of each model we would vote the best! Heh heh! 

Or just go with a best of wave1, wave2 type deal that way we can do several per year! 

Also for waves going forward unless you want to devote a retro version for say wave 1 of 2015, wave 2 of 2015 etc etc. 

I think we should have a round for best minifig of 2015 next, and then go all the way to 1999. Choosing one for each year would work perfectly fine as it did with this thread and it would eliminate the need for too many specialized categories. We could then have a final round to determine the best minifig overall. We've already had 2016 so there's no need to vote for all those figs again which will happen when we go with all the other categories. That's primarily why I would prefer year-based rounds.

Edited by JekPorkchops

9 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

I think we should have a round for best minifig of 2015 next, and then go all the way to 1999. Choosing one for each year would work perfectly fine as it did with this thread and it would eliminate the need for too many specialized categories. We could then have a final round to determine the best minifig overall. We've already had 2016 so there's no need to vote for all those figs again which will happen when we go with all the other categories. That's primarily why I would prefer year-based rounds.

I would definitely participate in that.

15 hours ago, JekPorkchops said:

We've already had 2016 so there's no need to vote for all those figs again which will happen when we go with all the other categories. That's primarily why I would prefer year-based rounds.

Yeah that's kinda what I think as well. So, The Best 2015 Star Wars Minifigure anyone? With enough support I think I'll do it :classic:

1 hour ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Yeah that's kinda what I think as well. So, The Best 2015 Star Wars Minifigure anyone? With enough support I think I'll do it :classic:

Sounds good to me.:thumbup:

2 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Yep, good idea!

19 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Sounds amzing I will definitely participate.

20 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

I'm in for it.