Sign in to follow this  
JakeChambers

Can anybody recognize this non-official piece?

Hey guys,

Let's see if somebody can help me out...
I was browsing through Instagram today and I stumbled across this picture from IG user thelostminifig. Does anybody recognize the helmet? This dude customizes the toys with sculpted pieces, but this helmet seems to be from some Lego compatible accesories manufacturer...I just don't know where to find it and I love it so much!
Unfortunately some people asked the guy but he seems to be the "I never reply" type. Hopefully some of you guys will know.

8XVlwfA.jpg

Edited by JakeChambers

5 hours ago, JakeChambers said:

Hey guys,

Let's see if somebody can help me out...
I was browsing through Instagram today and I stumbled across this picture from IG user thelostminifig. Does anybody recognize the helmet? This dude customizes the toys with sculpted pieces, but this helmet seems to be from some Lego compatible accesories manufacturer...I just don't know where to find it and I love it so much!
Unfortunately some people asked the guy but he seems to be the "I never reply" type. Hopefully some of you guys will know.

I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like some of the stuff I've seen put out by Si-Dan Toys.

On 4/25/2017 at 3:12 AM, JakeChambers said:

@TheBigRedCheese thanks for your reply! unfortunately I had already looked at Si-Dan pieces and seems like they didn't do that one. I'm struggling a lot to find this piece, ugh...

Shucks! Sorry I couldn't be of any help. :(

@TheBigRedCheese no worries! Thank you for trying to help. I ended up finding it thanks to another fellow forum member. It's the ballistic mask from Modern Brickfare. Already ordered it and a few other pieces.