Dr Rod

MOC - Oasis of Tears

Wonderful diorama. The lake with the palms looks very cool. So does the building and the little market!

Excellent build! I'm surprised there has only been a single response! 

Very nice MOC - great to see a Middle East themed diorama and cool concept with the portals

How did you get the colour variations for the water? Are those trans plates over a painted base?

16 hours ago, ElectroDiva said:

Very nice MOC - great to see a Middle East themed diorama and cool concept with the portals

How did you get the colour variations for the water? Are those trans plates over a painted base?

The water is the trans med blue 8x8 plates over a layer of dark blue/blue and medium blue plates to give the depth effect.

Dr Rod

Wonderful! I love the fortress - beautiful colours and excellent shaping - but I also love what looks like a stargate, with the dragon's head poking through. Beautifully done. The little robots are a nice addition, as is the use of the Aladdin Disney collectible minifigure. That's a perfect detail!

Gorgeous!  I love the way the water pours out of the hillside and winds through it all.  I love all of the foliage and trees.  I also love the colors of the sand, it all looks so good!  Then there's the structural elements.  That's a great use of the printed Minecraft brick.  And all of the people and fauna fit so well.  It looks really really nice.  Also, the images of the build with the portals in your gallery look awesome.

Great job!

Edited by x105Black

That is a stunning looking landscape. 

My compliments. :thumbup:

The use of colors is fantastic and it gives an idyllic look. :wub: