33391366193_7564e19a4a_b.jpg

[MOC] LEGO Mack F700 Overdorp by Legorigs, on Flickr

I found me some time to take a picture of one of my Macks. It's an F700 in the livery of the Dutch transporting company Overdorp. Although the company no longer exists, it still has a name in the Netherlands because they had quite an impressive fleet of these kind of Macks. The raised roof and extended cab were made on special order by the company. It took me a while to build, but it sure was fun seeing this moc evolve. I added custom chrome and decals as the finishing touches. Just last week I bought this photobackground. It's in a gunmetalish gray metalic look. My lighting made it multicolourish.

Edited by Legorigs

Nice to see your trucks here! :thumbup:

After my Dark ages, one of the first trucks I saw (and downloaded and analyzed) was your blue GMC General. :classic:

23 hours ago, M_longer said:

Nice (old MT feel), but I think that frame around yellow grille could be made with bricks :)

He is telling the truth. A very nice model of course, but then again I have seen it already many times as a wip.

M_Longer, you could be right about that frame. Shapewise it could be build from bricks, but then I would have to figure something out to get it incorporated into the SNOT'ed front of the truck. It caused me a lot of headaches to think of a way already. For now I settle to this solution. ;-)

On 24.04.2017 at 2:04 PM, Bricksonwheels said:

He is telling the truth. A very nice model of course, but then again I have seen it already many times as a wip.

I think the same.

In addition, with such a nice model you should work on handle mirrors.

Truck I like very much :)

Very stunning model, love the dark red rims. Those are the dark red racing medium if I am correct??