Sign in to follow this  

Thinking about rebrick.com BMW motorrad future contest, built something. It doesn't look futurstic. Maybe in future motorbikes also will be the same as now. Just some engine will be different. I would appreaciate soemthing with sound, so it could be still internal combustion engine, but running on some more nature frieendly engine, f.i. H.

Model has opposite type 2 cylinder engine, connected to rear wheel with cardan, just like on most BMWs.

800x461.jpg

800x749.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x343.jpg

More images http://bricksafe.com/pages/Jurss/bmw-moto

nice one, and instantly identifies itself as a BMW.

I am still struggling with a BMW r nine t custom moc, mainly with the kardan mounted to one side only (don't know the english word for "einarmschwinge")

So my question, is that suspension functional? From the pictures I am quite sure it isn't.

But interesting part you used for the kardan link at the wheel. that might solve some of connection problems

Rear suspension works, even with that upper thing attached, like on real BMW. That black axle doesn't fit fully, so there is place to move for it as little as needed.

Some nice clean shapes on this motorcycle.  :thumbup: There's a lot of space over the engine, is there a way to fill it up somehow?  Maybe a fake gas tank?

3 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

is there a way to fill it up somehow? 

I was planning something like injection, air filter etc. there. But, as i closed that space from sides, I forgot about it :)

15 hours ago, IA creations said:

I didn't got mine yet thought :/

Maybe wrote to them? But maybe it's just DHL logistics, which makes delay now.

You can see, that to Latvia routes are more straight than to Romania from Denmark

dhl-express-2011-27-728.jpg?cb=129436965

@Myers Lego TechnicThank You!

Edited by Jurss