zazavolley

Alfa Romeo 33 TT 12 Long and short tail

Hi people! Here it is, my first model posted on eurobricks. The Alfa Romeo 33 TT12 in both configuration with short tail (used mostly for Targa Florio competition) an long tail (Le Mans 24h), during the '70.
"The 33 TT 12 (Telaio Tubolare, tubular chassis) appeared in 1973 with the Carlo Chiti-designed 12 cylinder 3.0L flat engine (500 bhp). The 1973 season was more or less development time and in 1974 the car won at Monza 1000 km and finished the season with second place in the championship. It wasn’t until 1975 that, after years of trying, Alfa Romeo won the 1975 World Championship for Makes. The season was one of almost total domination with seven wins in eight races. Winning drivers were: Arturo Merzario, Vittorio Brambilla, Jacques Laffite, Henri Pescarolo, Derek Bell and Jochen Mass."
The model it's RC with working indipendent suspension, fake flat 12 cylinder engine and steering system. At the moment it's just an LDD project.

You can find instruction and parts list at:
https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-6962/zazavolley/alfa-romeo-tipo-33tt12-short-tail-rc-model/

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-6961/zazavolley/alfa-romeo-tipo-33tt12-long-tail-rc-model/

1280x720.jpg1280x720.jpg1280x720.jpg

Welcome to EB!

That is outstanding work.

Recently, we have created a Scale Modelers forum. This fits perfectly.

I will move it.

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

Welcome to EB!

That is outstanding work.

Recently, we have created a Scale Modelers forum. This fits perfectly.

I will move it.

Thanks! =)

2 hours ago, Victor Imaginator said:

Awesome) I love these old cars. Don't sure about proportions, but model is instantly recognizable.

Is one XL is enough to drive?

Thank you! The scale is +/- correct, come elements are not (like front light)...I think it's enough an xl to move the model, but i'm not sure about its speed. For the moment it's just a digital project, this is why i'm giving for free the instructions. All kind of suggestion and critics are welcome =)
P.s. the model weight is 1.6 kg.
23x47x15

On 2017-5-4 at 4:36 PM, 2LegoOrNot2Lego... said:

Love the "circles" where the number is supposed to go...nice!

Thank you! =)