Sign in to follow this  
TheBeeze

(GBW- CP1) Filace - Shutting down the Highway

Shutting Down the Highway

Map Name: Studica
Grid: F3

Captain Beeze made his way from the far end of the country from deep in the jungle to take command of a new infantry unit. Their task was to guard and shut down the highway coming into Filace. There was a problem though. Late last night before the unit setup the position, a suspicious crate was left in the road. An EOD unit was called on scene to take care of the crate.

Then there was an explosion.

33977696931_ce49c97985.jpg

Beeze ran out from behind cover to see what was going on and the EOD Officer stood baffled and in shock. 

33950991312_765102490a.jpg

He walked down the road since the danger had clearly passed. And inspected the damage.....

34067263136_82c4e38488.jpg

He thought to himself: Shiiiii.... Well I dont have to worry too much about blocking the road now. But if command finds out, they're going to blame me for destroying the highway. One hell of a first day with these new guys.

The crews continued to man their posts looking on at the captain wondering if this was a sign of the things to come.

There were men running a small border radar site...

33951001442_69a5628c4f.jpg

Some soldiers stood atop a guard tower and ran a radio relay....

33265513444_60494384b5.jpg

Others patrolled...

34108167265_9890950456.jpg

For the time being this would be their home and duty until command sent them to do something useful.

33265515134_49b774d6b9.jpg

Edited by Thebeeze111

Fantastic work on this build; Very well detailed. I really like the overall layout design and nicely done on the vegetation on the trees and the radio relay. 

These guys are dug in!!!

Too bad about your roadway, but no need to worry, when the armor comes in, they won't need roads!

12 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Too bad about your roadway, but no need to worry, when the armor comes in, they won't need roads!

Exactly, our tanks will drive over everything including your military. 

You've Been Awarded (8) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Troops are dug in, preparing to fight. You've shown geography and equipment. You listed a map and a grid square. This build is solid. SNOT building techniques, multiple levels, and creative Bomb Disposal Robots. Great Job! My only concern is the dark shadows cast from the dark blue background. Maybe try a light gray background?

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!