Sign in to follow this  
BoBKiD

[GBW] - Supporting the war effort - Plantasea - The Tank

The Tank

In an effort to modernize their army, the Plantasea forces develop a new enhanced armored command center vehicle... or at least they are trying to!

33708191630_599c383bb0_k.jpg[MOC] The Tank [GBW] by BoBKiD206, on Flickr

34052303646_543823e182_h.jpg[MOC] The Tank [GBW] by BoBKiD206, on Flickr

33708171630_1586c9b68c_h.jpg[MOC] The Tank [GBW] by BoBKiD206, on Flickr

Extra detail:

The differential is a 100% working model. It only needs a power functions motor to make the tank run!

33250454394_456db3ef5b_h.jpg[MOC] The Tank [GBW] by BoBKiD206, on Flickr

Edited by BoBKiD

A bit bulky for a tank. But well; why not, it is more a WWI style tank than a modern one.

Just a little aspect that is bothering me... but I am just nitpicking here... Do you have already the level to build an armoured vehicle ? :blush:

58 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

A bit bulky for a tank. But well; why not, it is more a WWI style tank than a modern one.

Just a little aspect that is bothering me... but I am just nitpicking here... Do you have already the level to build an armoured vehicle ? :blush:

You are right, I don't have the required level. But that's the whole idea behind the MOC. It's bulky, it's experimental, it doesn't work! ;) If or when we get armor, it will become a "working" model (story wise).

But even if it worked, it's only a command center vehicle. No cannons, no heavy stuff. 

1 hour ago, Spud The Viking said:

That is a beast of a tank. I like how you took the reader through all the different details. Nice build overall, well done!

Thanks! I wanted it to be minifig scaled so it had to be... beasty! 

Edited by BoBKiD

You've Been Awarded (2) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

Interesting concept, though this kind of tank would largely be limited in use due its sheer size. You did an excellent job detailing the tank. The surrounding landscape could have used a lot more work. You are cautiously hovering on the boundary line of having the build disqualified as you haven't unlocked armor yet. Though by saying it doesnt run, you stop yourself from using it for a while. We'll allow it, but in the future your builds should focus on what you are really able to build. 

As the focus of your build is an armored item, and we need to be at level 11 before armor is unlocked for players to use, this isn't fully a legit build.  Detailed interior, but make sure to add details on the scene/setup as well.  Lighting isn't bad on majority of photos, but be careful with small interiors, it gets tricky fast!  

Lots of details and great work on the color scheme.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!