It is RC, using LiPo, Servo, V2 and 2x L motor. So far the doors and clam shells don't open, the lights don't pop up and there is no suspension.

34059623805_e8631ca3a4.jpg34059626195_e55a3fac12.jpg

12 minutes ago, JamesJT said:

So far the doors and clam shells don't open, the lights don't pop up and there is no suspension.

And that all doesn't matter as long as it is so BEAUTYFUL. :thumbup: Actually it looks better than the real one. I guess there will be a video about a testdrive. (?)

1 hour ago, Attika said:

And that all doesn't matter as long as it is so BEAUTYFUL. :thumbup: Actually it looks better than the real one. I guess there will be a video about a testdrive. (?)

AND done at a smaller scale  I really am loving all the projects that are being submitted at a smaller scale.  Fun little trend going on here...

28 minutes ago, HorcikDesigns said:

Personally, I would improve the wheel arches, but the rest is awesome. I'm really looking forward to see it finished.

I agree with this as well..... though overall, love the vehicle so far.

Cool build, but which axles do you use on the wheels. Actually they look like a secret agent feature from the italian Q

Awsome miura, it evokes memories of the miura's beautiful shape. Would love to be able to look at on my desk.

Not a fan of the wheelarches, but the rest is beautiful , the blue color suits it really well. Hoping to see progress soon!

7 hours ago, Attika said:

I guess there will be a video about a testdrive. (?)

Yes but no crashes, with just L motors it is not very fast.

7 hours ago, Matty04 said:

it's awesome! will u build a version with opening doors, pop-up lights and suspension?

I can already see away to do opening clam shells and doors. The bonnet is too low for lego shocks but there would be room for a torsion bar set up. Not sure about the lights yet.

7 hours ago, HorcikDesigns said:

Personally, I would improve the wheel arches, but the rest is awesome.

Which part of the wheel arches need improving? The angles or maybe less space around the wheels?

Here's where I am now.

33264376453_191cb36582.jpg

This a one awsome looking car ! A buggy motored verion would be nice :) The only thing that i don't like are the roof pillats (they are black) i think some blue connectors will work ;)

i might have a suggestion for the lights... have the wheel arch, the light and a 3L beam, right?

move the 3L beam 1 stud closer to the wheel arch and only connect it to the blue piece (6538) via a 3L connector so it is mobile. move the Light closer to the interior of the car with one stud.and make sure you can turn a little the blue 5x2 panels in the front so they can hide the lights under them. hope you understood, right?

14 hours ago, JamesJT said:

Which part of the wheel arches need improving?

None. I would keep the panels as they are. You caught the shape of Miura brilliantly for this size.

Keep it. Listen to your original "instinct", not to the internet! :thumbup:

Edited by J_C
missing letters in word :-)

Looks amazing! I saw the first picture on my email digest and immediately knew it was a Miura before even looking at the title! That's the mark of a great MOC.

All done.

I had to remove one of the motors to make room for the receiver. I'm going to have to buy a BuWizz.

Edited by JamesJT
Updated Video

6 hours ago, JamesJT said:

All done.

I had to remove one of the motors to make room for the receiver. I'm going to have to buy a BuWizz.

Perfect. You've done an excellent job on this scale.:wub: I want one 

Oh, I just love it! It's built perfectly at this scale and it's motorized, plus we get free instructions, you rock ;)

Very well done! I love the shape and it seems to drive so well, I guess it's not a very big car :laugh: