paintballman

[GBW CP 1 -Plantasea] Base In Filace (center section)

There is no mistaking the effort put in here, the pictures in the spoilers are the more impressive to me as you can see the effect of the whole build, sometimes bigger is better! :) good job.

10 hours ago, sigpro said:

As usual, impressive!

Good job!

Thank you !!!

10 hours ago, Phadeout said:

There is no mistaking the effort put in here, the pictures in the spoilers are the more impressive to me as you can see the effect of the whole build, sometimes bigger is better! :) good job.

Thank you!!! I removed the pictures in the spoilers and let them in the main theme. Sometimges bigger is better :)

A very good base indeed.

I particularly like the underground hidden part ! Well done on that part !

Good job !

That's a nice base you have built. The backstory works well and you did an excellent job of using the story to introduce the base and its various components.

The various rooms are a great addition, and I like the random details you added. The air defense system is a good addition, too.

I would recommend adding some more detail to the terrain. Adding some brown or tan (as you did in several places) can help replicate a well-worn path. Some rocks would also be appropriate. Finally, the holes could use some variation along the edges (not even the army demands your hole be a perfect square).

Looks so simple from above...and now I see the secret is all hidden underground.

Good stuff, I need to be sure to mark this location for future reference...

On 16/4/2017 at 3:37 PM, Spud The Viking said:

Really well constructed base. I think I recognise that Headquarters from somewhere though... :wink:. Great build and story as usual!

Thank you @Spud The Viking! HQ Level 20 :D

On 17/4/2017 at 0:58 AM, Captain Genaro said:

That's a nice base you have built. The backstory works well and you did an excellent job of using the story to introduce the base and its various components.

The various rooms are a great addition, and I like the random details you added. The air defense system is a good addition, too.

I would recommend adding some more detail to the terrain. Adding some brown or tan (as you did in several places) can help replicate a well-worn path. Some rocks would also be appropriate. Finally, the holes could use some variation along the edges (not even the army demands your hole be a perfect square).

Thank you @Captain Genaro for your comments. Using them to improve my builds

On 16/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, Faladrin said:

A very good base indeed.

I particularly like the underground hidden part ! Well done on that part !

Good job !

Thanx @Faladrin. The underground part was most of the fun!

16 hours ago, Stash2Sixx said:

Looks so simple from above...and now I see the secret is all hidden underground.

Good stuff, I need to be sure to mark this location for future reference...

@Stash2Sixx, we will wait for you. We got Pizza and beer...

Edited by paintballman

You've Been Awarded (  8 ) Point(s):

Judges Comments (not all judges comment):

So until I scrolled to the bottom and saw that this was one giant build, I thought each level was a separate build. Great structural work. Out of everything here, I was most impressed with the wrap around hallway on the bottom level, it really made me think of a Cold War Bunker. The only thing I would work on would be the texturing of the landscape on the surface. Try varying your vegetation and adding some other colors. Might also try adding some small plates in other areas to have a variation on the terrain. Well done!    

Prepping to fight, Geography, equipment, and a grid square, good job with the requirements!  This is a detailed, full build.  You've got three levels off builds here.  Lots of vegetation on the ground level, maybe add a few small plates here and there to adjust for small changes in terrain. On the lower levels, light gets so tricky, I know.  I like the corridor shot, maybe try to light it from the end with a light source instead of a flash?  Just thoughts though.  Great build, solid effort here on a build well done.

You can Update your AAR Post with your points to keep track.

Thanks for Playing!