Sign in to follow this  
Cjd223

(WIP) The Last Jedi Teaser in Lego

As I'm sure that many of you have seen The Last Jedi Teaser today, I have a special announcement that AFOLs will love to hear about.

Last Fall, I attempted to make a Lego Rogue One Trailer in just under two months, but fell quite short of finishing the trailer for the Star Wars Go Rogue Contest.  Now that Star Wars has released a trailer with MUCH fewer shots (51 fewer to be exact) I will be going full force (get it) into remaking the teaser trailer from The Last Jedi.  I have already knocked out two shots so far, and have started planning out different techniques to make others easier to complete.  I should note that my style of Lego animation is fully CG through 3D animation, oh and I should mention all at 4K resolution :grin:

I will post updates in this thread as more shots become complete in bunches.  As for now, here is one of the two shots I completed today as well as some screenshots from my Rogue One trailer to give everyone an idea as to the quality that shots will be completed at.

33882087422_92131372dc_k_d.jpg

29036319523_8c8cdd4975_k_d.jpg

29036312053_2ef6cb89df_k_d.jpg

29549877452_76b636c1e7_k_d.jpg