Yes I have one from when 8287 was still in production, but I don't have the cable to connect it to PF so it is rarely used.

yes!

I have 2, form the original set i received when i was a child, unfortunately one is damages because it fell of a table, but still work.

It seems my guess was wrong. I thought no would be the primary awnser. Does anyone know where a cheap one is?:grin:

1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

It seems my guess was wrong. I thought no would be the primary awnser. Does anyone know where a cheap one is?:grin:

Look for a 8366 Supersonic RC set on Ebay, with a little patience and luck you can get one around 80-90 Euros. That's basically the price of 2 buggy motors on Bricklink, and you get a bunch of other RC components to sell if you don't need them. And also 400 additional lego pieces :)

Two (bought them once), and use since I got my BuWizz - they turns each and every to a roaring monster. Even slow crawlers may run through hard obstacles with burning tires on a "pedal to metal" mode :wink:

Btw, where is the poll chart (like "none" / 1 / 2 / 3 / "4 or more")? I like voting by radiobuttons :laugh:

I have four, of which at least two are in use at any given time.

While I have rarely found myself wanting more, I am somewhat afraid of pushing them because I don't fancy having to replace one.

Five, two of them are waiting in box, another two are usually in assembly with RC unit and the last one is mostly used in MOCs.

I don't have buggy motors, and don't sure that i really want to have it. From one point of view - buggy motors will help me building some cool stuff. From another point of view - my MOCs will be less replickable then.

57 minutes ago, kbalage said:

Look for a 8366 Supersonic RC set on Ebay, with a little patience and luck you can get one around 80-90 Euros. That's basically the price of 2 buggy motors on Bricklink, and you get a bunch of other RC components to sell if you don't need them. And also 400 additional lego pieces :)

Thanks!! Will look into it.

45 minutes ago, Void_S said:

Two (bought them once), and use since I got my BuWizz - they turns each and every to a roaring monster. Even slow crawlers may run through hard obstacles with burning tires on a "pedal to metal" mode :wink:

Btw, where is the poll chart (like "none" / 1 / 2 / 3 / "4 or more")? I like voting by radiobuttons :laugh:

I will count myself :grin:

I have 28, obtained through various sources and reasons.  Most recently (2 months ago) someone on Ebay listed 4 of them for 7.50 each....jackpot.  

That being said, haven't built anything with them....just keep collecting them as I come across them. 

1 minute ago, nychase said:

I have 28, obtained through various sources and reasons.  Most recently (2 months ago) someone on Ebay listed 4 of them for 7.50 each....jackpot.  

That being said, haven't built anything with them....just keep collecting them as I come across them. 

Now that is "sick" :grin:  And I thought I have "too many". I was wrong.:blush:

3 minutes ago, nychase said:

Will you sell any?:cry_happy: I really want one for a dragster.