hello everyone, 

this is my new moc: RC Landrover Defender110, is has 4 XL motors for driving, and 1 servo motor for steering, 

speed: Max 30cm/s

weight: 3450g

Video:

144550q9hnpnnnzzbvh989.jpg

144549g1eu1lj7lu709e8e.jpg

144549o98ce8t1gc89voo0.jpg

144549br03r9nwnjqdzdws.jpg

144550vacaxltta3qk5vl3.jpg

144549rjnevoy1qyocqlkn.jpg

144549h3e1nglw331egnye.jpg

144548ov0m6zjvr6zm19v1.jpg

144548zd5168m96dl5gjgt.jpg

144548c0q9exe0decn7x0b.jpg

144547h6a9x01i6p26hq9z.jpg

144548hg2g6jza6lcdjqml.jpg

Nice model with good speed, but I think the wheels are too small or a body is too big. 

Edited by damjan97PL

Cool and detailed model, but I think the wheels need to be moved out one, or even two studs, so the tires extend outside the bodywork, as they would on the real thing.

This is not Your most successful MOC, it drives nice, but optically everything is off.

There are details which reminds to a Defender, but the big picture just doesn't fit. The scaler of Sariel would help for sure: http://scaler.sariel.pl/

I know this will not stop You, and we will see many jaw dropping MOCs in the future! :wink:

It looks nice, but I'm afraid the cabin is a bit too big for the wheels

Edited by legosamigos

Sorry,. after being amazed by alot of your mocs, this one.. meh.. its proportions just dont seem right. 

url.jpg

As u can see here, the wheels are too small and whole cab too high... But if you ignore this... Its a great and clean build with smooth curves :thumbup:

Edit: Also clever use of Basics :)

Edited by KikoTube

Build an already perfectly done MOC (Sheepo´s defender) is the most difficult thing you can do with Lego but it is a nice try. Being the first gives you some interpretive freedom but it is not the case.

Looks awesome, sure the scaling might be a little off but it just looks amazing! The colour coding of everything is perfect and it performs really well for it's size, keep it up :) I look forward to the next one  

Excellent job again, you build fast and create cool things. However the wheels are way to small! That's what I do not really like about this, other then that it's just amazing... :thumbup:

Edited by 2LegoOrNot2Lego...

It looks really nice but it could do bigger wheels (maybe you could check out this topic for ideas?).

I like the pics with the camper :grin:!

I agree the tires are a bit too small and it should be lower but the bodywork is far great. Like jorgeopesi said It's hard to building an already perfectly done vehicle. But I never seen you make anything other than construction vehicles and trucks. and for the one's I've seen this is the first vehicle which is none of those and I guess it's your first try. So it is then I appreciate your work.

On 11/04/2017 at 5:16 PM, agrof said:

The scaler of Sariel would help for sure: http://scaler.sariel.pl/

Apologies for the offtopic but I have been looking for something like this for a few weeks now. The best I could come up with was just a excel spredsheet automating the dimensions calculator. Thank you agrof!

:wub:

Edited by TheQuoteMan