LEGO_DT_designs

Hello, I've designed a Phone case incoparatng the use of LEGO.

Hello, I'm making this post to seek evaluation from people who love LEGO or have young children who love LEGO and this seemed like the best place to get accurate and reliable feedback.

I have designed a phone case (for the IPhone 6) with the interest of creating further interaction with the LEGO land park; basically the idea of having people go through the park searching for puzzles with their camera through the use of an app, then completing the puzzle by creating a and image on the back of the case using 1x1 flat tiles and showing them to scanners situated all over the park, this would increase consumer flow throughout the park and create a fun challenge for parents and kids alike. (the product would still be expected to be used as a general phone case and would provide fun in a normal day as it provides a very versatile build platform to create from)

I know there are some issues with the alignment of the LEGO studs and the Technic pin holes, but this product is still in a prototyping phase so this is understandable.

If you have any comments or questions regarding anything to do with the design. (it's aesthetics, manufacture, safety, function. etc). please make a comment below as ANY contributions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :classic:

prototype pic 1.jpg

prototype pic 2.jpg

There is two more prototype pics, but I couldn't figure out how to link the URL.