Ashnflash

[MOC] Disney Collectable Minifigures Series

Hi there everyone! This is my first real MOC post that I've put a lot of work into so please be kind :tongue: I decided to create what a potential second line up could look like for another Disney CMF Series. I have a rational for every character I chose and if you've got any questions feel free to ask me below or PM me. All of the figures and pictures can be on my flickr linked below, and if you want to swing by there and leave a favourite or follow me to see my further updates it'd be much appreciated :blush:

A few things to note. First off the figures are all hand drawn and I am working towards creating a better way to merge the hand drawing and digital aspects of the figures. If you recall the packaging for the first CMF was Blue and the colour I have chosen here is Yellow this is of course to reflect how the first non-licensed CMF was Yellow and the second Blue (Bit of Irony I guess). I have also included characters I felt were left out or needed to complete the figures that came in the 1st wave. For example the inclusion of Woody, Lilo, and Goofy. I have also tried to keep about the same amount of villains as there were in the original and plan to do so in future ones as well (If you guys like them of course :laugh:). Oh one last thing to note I think is that this is almost identical to the wishlist I created over a year ago so if there is someone you'd like to see me do I'll try to squeeze them into a future line (Only if they fit my criteria though). 

Also forgot to say that @Robert8 and his creations was a huge inspiration to do this, so thanks!

So with out further ado.... 

Series 2

Bag Mockup:

Disney CMF Series 2 Bag

Checklist Mockup: 

Disney CMF Series 2 Checklist

Series 3

Bag Mockup: 

Disney CMF Series 3 Bag

Checklist Mockup:

Disney CMF Series 3 Checklist

LEGO Disney Series 4 Bag MOCLEGO Disney Series 4 Insert MOC

The Figures are in the spoiler tag: 

1. Lilo and Scrump: 

Lilo and Doll

2. Woody: 

Sherif Woody

3. Rapunzel and Pascal: 

Rapunzel and Pascal

4. Flynn Rider or Eugine Fitzherbert: 

Eugine Fitzherbert

5. Goofy: 

Goofy

6. Steam Boat Willy Mickey Mouse: 

Steam Boat Willy Mickey Mouse

7. Princess Jasmine and Abu: 

Jasmine and Abu

8. Jafar: 

Jafar

9. Mad Hatter: 

Mad Hatter

10. Beast:

Beast

11. Princess Belle:

Belle

12. Gaston:

Gaston

13. Hercules: 

Hercules

14. Hades: 

Hades

15. Winnie the Pooh and Piglet: 

Winnie the Pooh and Piglet

16: Jack Skellington: 

Jack Skellington

17. Oogie Boogie: 

Well well well. What have we here?

18. Linguini and Remy: 

Linguini and Remy

Thanks so much for checking this out! :sweet:

Edited by Ashnflash

19 minutes ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Cool figures! Does Star wars count as a Disney CMF? :tongue:

Thanks man! And no sorry Star Wars won't count for now and neither will Marvel :grin:

Edited by Ashnflash

5 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

Also forgot to say that @Robert8 and his creations was a huge inspiration to do this, so thanks!

Oh really? :classic:

Well thank YOU for sharing these. I love them. And they are hand drawn! That's even more impressive

My favorites are Hercules, Jack, Belle, Beast,  Steam Boat Willy Mickey Mouse, Gaston, Hades, Jafar and Mad Hatter

I love villains so, Hades Gaston, Oogie Boogie and Jafar would be great for me!

Scrump looks really scary, so I'd probably get that one as well 

I like what you did. I hope we get a new Disney series soon. Maybe Lego will make a few of the ones you made.

@Foxes Productionz Thanks so much! And ya I totally get what you're saying. I was looking at it afterwards and I was like wow I had too many companions in this wave and not enough other accessories. The first one had 10 characters with accessories and mine only has 7; so I'll try to work on that!

@SpiderJazz @froggy95 Thanks guys! I too am really hoping that the Nightmare Before Christmas characters actually get real figures some day!

@Robert8 Thanks so much, glad you like them!

@Franklinw1234 Thanks! And I really hope they do too!

@J3D1-T Thanks you! One of my least favourites, but I'm glad someone likes him xD 

Something about Pooh having normal legs is almost creepy. Hahaha.

Give him small legs. The rest look real good. :)

tumblr_n87gfncwgs1rlew6go1_12801.jpg?w=7

Some people who doesn't even read the original context of your mock up shared your images for click bait. 

I say good job for making a commotion. Your art is very well received. :pir-grin:

@BrickG Interesting thought! I'll throw one together for you. Funny enough someone else on reddit said that Pooh looks creepy as well. Something about the smile :grin:

@makoy Lol well thank you so much! Saying that you thought this was official is the best compliment anyone can give me!  

@FortNerd Me too... Me too.... 

@Pop Star c o So wait... Are you saying this isn't great because it's a MOC? :tongue:

"No one builds like Gaston!"

Honestly though, these are some great suggestions! Nicely drawn too! The inclusion of Steamboat Willy Mickey is very interesting. Personally, I would've chosen Mickey in his "Sorcerer's Apprentice" costume but this is good too! ^^

20 hours ago, BrickG said:

Something about Pooh having normal legs is almost creepy. Hahaha.

Give him small legs. The rest look real good. :)

tumblr_n87gfncwgs1rlew6go1_12801.jpg?w=7

It kinda is true. He probably would look better with short legs. This picture though :head_back:

You did a good job translating all these characters into minifigs! 
I'd love to see that Steamboat Willie's Mickey being a real minifig. Oogie looks great, too. 

I agree that Winnie should have short legs, though maybe it wouldn't look THAT bad with normal legs once made into a real minifig.

23 hours ago, Ashnflash said:

@BrickG Interesting thought! I'll throw one together for you. Funny enough someone else on reddit said that Pooh looks creepy as well. Something about the smile :grin:

@makoy Lol well thank you so much! Saying that you thought this was official is the best compliment anyone can give me!  

@FortNerd Me too... Me too.... 

@Pop Star c o So wait... Are you saying this isn't great because it's a MOC? :tongue:

No, I'm saying that it would be great if this was real CMF series.

If this was real, not MOC, it would be great.
it - situation if this was real

5 hours ago, Pop Star c o said:

No, I'm saying that it would be great if this was real CMF series.

If this was real, not MOC, it would be great.
it - situation if this was real

Well we're going to get another series eventually. This year is a little packed though with the Lego Batman Movie, Lego Ninjago Movie, and the regular series 17.

These are absolutely fantastic!  Keep making more!  I particularly love Flynn Rider, Jasmine, Jafar, Belle, Gaston, and Steamboat Willie, but they're all awesome!

These are all really cool. Personally I would definitely consider buying all of them except Mad Hatter. Just not a fan of the classic design for him. Nicely done though.

On 4/9/2017 at 2:36 PM, RacerRabbit said:

"No one builds like Gaston!"

Honestly though, these are some great suggestions! Nicely drawn too! The inclusion of Steamboat Willy Mickey is very interesting. Personally, I would've chosen Mickey in his "Sorcerer's Apprentice" costume but this is good too! ^^

@RacerRabbit Lol this killed me! Thanks, and Sorcerer Mickey is completed and will be coming soon. 

@JakeChambers Thanks mate! And I will eventually get around to changing the Winnie the Pooh. And I've taken everyone's suggestions about him having short legs and made my Tigger have them as well. This way the whole 100 Acre Woods gang will look to scale. 

@JGuy Thanks so much! I think I'll get around to posting 2 or 3 today. 

@Ultron Thank you! And maybe one day I'll get around to do the Burton Mad Hatter design, which is what I'm guessing you prefer more. 

On 4/18/2017 at 6:44 PM, Ogist said:

You did a better job then Lego. 

Lol thanks so much! 

Also here is my finished bag for my Series 3! The rest will follow soon! Hope you enjoy! 

Disney CMF Series 3 Bag