Hello!
Today I want to present you my newest MICROFIGHTER MOC. It is my entry for round 2 of the MOC-Olympics-Contest at my German LUG. A base of 32x32 was the limit.

For this MOC I also created two new Microfighters, an AT-ST and a hovertank. What do you think about this?

I hope you like the city of Jedha as much as I do. 

Boba

33076423152_3b98334be7_c.jpgIDSMO - R2 - Jedha by Boba-1980, auf Flickr

32417899603_76d9df18c1_c.jpgIDSMO - R2 - Jedha by Boba-1980, auf Flickr

32419593553_f23e4b26b9_c.jpgImperial Assault Hovertank - Microfighter by Boba-1980, auf Flickr

32419594803_0847d5337f_c.jpgAT-ST - Microfighter by Boba-1980, auf Flickr

Wow this is amazing, really like it, I'm not a big fan of Micro fighters but I do really like the two you have created, but my favorite bit is the buildings and the use of the 3 sand tones and then a few little white and grey highlights. Really top notch stuff, and the Photography looks really good as well. I've had in my mind an idea to do a Jedha MOC with a full sized ATST, if I ever get round to it then I will sure take some inspiration from this!

Wow the mini tank is really impresive. I really like it. Also great job on the buildding, I love the details. 

Edited by duboismerci

Great job, the buildings have fantastic detail and texture for this scale but the mini hovertank is my favourite. It took me a few seconds to realise that wasn't a full sized tank so that's testament to how accurate it looks.

Wow, this is fantastic, I love the mini vehicles and the buildings look super clean! Good luck with the contest! 

Kind regards, Ellis.

Edited by Ellisss_2

Absolutely perfect, the buildings and tank are amazing! do the buildings have an interior? I wish this was an actual set because I would buy it in a flash!

22 hours ago, Ahzeal said:

Wow this is amazing, really like it, I'm not a big fan of Micro fighters but I do really like the two you have created, but my favorite bit is the buildings and the use of the 3 sand tones and then a few little white and grey highlights. Really top notch stuff, and the Photography looks really good as well. I've had in my mind an idea to do a Jedha MOC with a full sized ATST, if I ever get round to it then I will sure take some inspiration from this!

Thanks. Happy that you like the MOC. Would be cool to see more Jedha MOCs

18 hours ago, duboismerci said:

Wow the mini tank is really impresive. I really like it. Also great job on the buildding, I love the details. 

Thanks duboismerci!

15 hours ago, LaPasnaille said:

Great shapes and details for such little builds! That's amazing :D

Thanks!

10 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

nice work looks great

Thanks!

9 hours ago, That Orange Thing said:

Great job, the buildings have fantastic detail and texture for this scale but the mini hovertank is my favourite. It took me a few seconds to realise that wasn't a full sized tank so that's testament to how accurate it looks.

Thanks! The hovertank is also my favorite :wink:.  And to be honest the tank is not really a microfighter, more a maxi-micro.

8 hours ago, Ellisss_2 said:

Wow, this is fantastic, I love the mini vehicles and the buildings look super clean! Good luck with the contest! 

Kind regards, Ellis.

Thanks for your feedback. The cleaner style looks more realistic to me than the chaotic-building-techniques so many use.

7 hours ago, J3D1-T said:

This is really cool! :D

Thanks!

6 hours ago, LEGOshibainu said:

Absolutely perfect, the buildings and tank are amazing! do the buildings have an interior? I wish this was an actual set because I would buy it in a flash!

Thanks for your comment. No, there is no interior. It was a contest entry and I only had 2 weeks time to build the MOC. So the back of the buildings is a solid wall. Would be expensive as a set, because I used quite a lot of bricks. 

Thanks a lot!

Boba