somelegothings_

[Brains] Cat D - 2.2360679775 Squared

2.2360679775 Squared

1qTwoqp.jpg?1

Need a group of survivors in the apocalypse? Looks like you've found the wrong group! This merciless band of survivors are the most merciless. If that doesn't terrify you enough, then read the equally ghoulish introductions to these characters that may or may not show up in a future build for this exact contest!

Dale - The sniper of the crew, upon the crisis of many sniper problems, he's figured out the solutions to all of them. Dale was legally blind but upon discovering 20/20 vision glasses, he could see clearly. Another complaint of many was if a zombie walked up behind you and tried eating you, nothing would protect you. Alas, Dale made a shield to protect his precious spinal cord. Among this, he added a grappling gun on his shoulder to get out of tricky situations. Unless he's in the middle of a field then he's actually quite unprepared.

Kate - The mechanic of the crew who is ironically named. Though bearing striking resemblances, her hard work often proves well worth any frustrations with her arrogance. To many, her weapon is just a revolver; little did the doubters know that she's made a fully automatic revolver! Often left alone on scouting runs, she enjoys her time with her robotic crab N.O.R.B.E.R.T. which isn't an acronym. She just likes the name Norbert but doesn't want anyone thinking the name doesn't have further meaning.

Tim Bateman - The bait. This newcomer is absolutely void of fear. The cook of the crew is by far the member with the most composure in situations, I mean, look at that face! No worries at all, right? Tim is a bit on the heavier side, but the group insists that his physical health is their number one priority. Tim feels lonely romantically so he often finds himself considering trying to take it slow with a nice zombie woman who just wants him for his companionship, not his internal organs. 

Greg - Demolition man with the most heart you'll never see. Greg has the same problems as every human, knocking others down when you try to take photos, falling backward when you try to take photos, and forcing the photographer to build a completely new base just to accommodate. His specialty is mining and exploding. He's got a robot arm which is cool to some people, others think it's much too flashy and that he'd be better off with just the stub. Over his shoulder is a wire, detonator dispenser thing that he connects to TNT to make a long fuse. He has a small pick-axe then he's got a tiny one on his back. Equipped with a chainsaw, an axe-blade, and a scythe. Upon learning he could efficiently mine with laser focus, Kate made him a tactical laser sight on the pick-axe. 

REDACTED - This militant member often falls upon earlier practices, much like censoring her real name in a zombie apocalypse. Olivia believes this group needed a leader. Her military expertise was a useful asset when first starting out. She likes to say she has the best guns of the group, though many complain about her weapons being unresourceful and usually inaccurate. She doesn't need this hate however and Oliva proves time and time again that her zombie killing skills are unparalleled. 

LARGER PHOTO - https://www.flickr.com/photos/147906058@N06/33769726411/in/dateposted-public/

I’m not sure if this will ever get an answer, but I wan wondering what piece was used on Greg’s neck. I’ve been looking for a piece to work as a blue scarf, and I saw that and thought it might work, although I might need two. An answer would be greatly appreciated.