LEGOshibainu

[Bionicle] Any ideas on how to build this combiner/alternate model?

I have recently discovered a cool looking combiner model for Bionicle, it is officially made by Lego but only a picture was released:

Inspirational_Combiner_3.jpg

No instructions were released but I would like to build them, do you have any ideas on how to make these?

The only tip included was this:

"Tip: Using Onua Nuva and Pahrak-Kal, you can create the silver version of this Ape-like creature. By combining Pohatu Nuva and Nuhvok-Kal, you can also create his golden-faced twin!"

Any help is appreciated

Everything looks pretty straightforward, except that torso. I bet it uses the Bohrok head frame, rather than the toa or bohrok torso parts.

I vaguely remember seeing a combiner model similar to these with Tahu Nuva and Kohrak-Kal. Does anybody else remember that or am I imagining it? All I really remember is the halves of Kohrak-Kal's body were on the shoulders.

41 minutes ago, Legomaster34 said:

I vaguely remember seeing a combiner model similar to these with Tahu Nuva and Kohrak-Kal. Does anybody else remember that or am I imagining it? All I really remember is the halves of Kohrak-Kal's body were on the shoulders.

You're not imagining it. Some of the folks at BZP have created a combiner database with links to instructions for all known combiners. Ctrl F "Inspirational Model #4" without the quotes and you'll find the one you're looking for. It's the last combiner in the 2003 section.

14 hours ago, Yeow said:

You're not imagining it. Some of the folks at BZP have created a combiner database with links to instructions for all known combiners. Ctrl F "Inspirational Model #4" without the quotes and you'll find the one you're looking for. It's the last combiner in the 2003 section.

Wow, that's it! I might have to try to build it again. Thanks for the link!