Hello People :)

After all this time I’m back with a new creation . The reason you haven’t seen anything for so long is because I went through a process of rethinking the way I build . I used to mainly recreate models from Star Wars or DC comics , with a sole purpose of making the MOC look as accurate to the original as possible , sacrificing stability , playability and overall good structure most of the time . I was no longer satisfied with that . From now on my goals are to build MOCs that both look good , and also are fun , playable , contain smart play features and generally function well as toys.

The first result of this “new style” is what you see below : my own original Batmobile. While it draws inspiration from a couple of Batmobiles ( mainly Arkham Knight’s and BvS’s) it is my own spin on the classic vehicle , the Predator . It’s packed with action features : a stud shooter turret , a “hook” style spring-loaded shooter, opening trunk with all the gear you’ll need ( batarangs , a new remote batarang made from some old knight helmet feathers , extra ammo and a line launcher ) and the ability to transform between two modes , one ideal for battles and one built for speed. Also, the turret can be swapped out for a winch , which can be attached to the front spring loaded shooter and then shot - you can catch enemies’ vehicles , bring down walls , shoot it towards a roof and then climb , the possibilities are endless. I have also built a display MOC for my Batmobile - which is the first segment of what will eventually become a full Batcave . It has working lights and spins slowly - as a car turntable should.

33016450024_cecb6543b0_c.jpg

giphy.gif

33730661121_ab8994865e_c.jpg

giphy.gif

33016447354_78e5924a1d_z.jpg

giphy.gif

33016461104_a8535364ef_n.jpg 33730675631_62318c5ac3_n.jpg 33730680021_c62a3914b9_n.jpg

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this . Do you like this new style of building ? Do you like the look of the car ? What about the functions ? Do you want to see a full Batcave ? Your comments are very important to me :)

Edited by The Caped Crusader

Really loving this! Not only does it look great the functions that you managed to pack into it are spectacular!

I'm especially a big fan of the way you've made it able to transform into battle mode without sacrificing stability or looks. I do have one question, can a minifigure actually fit inside?

@TheBrickBuilder14 Thank you so much ! I am a really big fan of your vehicles as well so it means a lot ! A minifigure can actually fit inside (barely though) , although sadly not with the Batman cowl used for the Lego Batman Movie Batman ( the BvS short-ears one fits just fine though). I am also happy to say that Race mode can be "locked" so that the wheels don't spread out when you play with the car ( as I said playability was an important factor in this ).

@JACKATTACKS , @Master_Data , @Actor Builder , @Chookdude Thanks so much guys :laugh: ! It really means a lot !

2 minutes ago, The Caped Crusader said:

Is there a way to upload directly to eurobricks

For an LDD file you can attach to your post if it's small enough, for images no.  You can display images or files in your post but they have to be hosted elsewhere, we don't host images.

Yeah , got it , seems I've already exceeded my 100 kB so Brickshelf will have to do . Thanks for coming to the rescue anyway @Darkdragon :wink:

this Batmobile is awesome!! cool, functional and not too big... my villains minifigs will be in fear for this :)

and you are awesome to share your creation in ldd file... but the brickshelf link said "This folder is not yet public." my villains are laughing for this

Edited by Rustinidiel

Yeah , brickshelf just needs its time , it's downloadable if you check now guys , so @Rustinidiel's villains are in for a treat . I'd love to see pictures if you guys go ahead and build it ( and I'd appreciate credit if you happen to use it anywhere which I would love ).