The Elf-Witch Cottage

In the depths of the enchanted woods, where reality and fantasy meet, an elf-witch has lived since forever. Nobody knows her name or her exact age, maybe 100, maybe 1000 years, but it doesn't matter, she's part of the woods she lives in now.
She's always busy with her magic potions and her studies… fascinated by nature's incredible colors and shapes, she keeps on living in her house, away from the rest of the world.

The Elf-Witch Cottage

I've always been fascinated by nature, by its colors, and by the fantasy universe. In this project I tried to put it all together, using unusual parts and colors that I'd underestimated before. I'm very satisfied with the result.

You can look at more pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/vedosololego/albums/72157682099871646

Or You can support on LEGO Ideas here: https://ideas.lego.com/projects/172038

Thank You

Wow, awesome build!!  I love how you used the boat pieces, don't think I've ever seen that before and certainly would never have thought of it myself!  Looks amazing!!

This looks fantastic, I really like the roof with the boat parts! the overall piece looks so colorfull. very nice :)

I think this is very cool.  I love the cottage and the roof is really nice.  I really like the windows and the gold part above the door is interesting.  The landscaping is good.

Beautifully designed scene. Colours and greebling work very nicely together - and the roof is incredibly elegant! Wonderful work :classic: :thumbup:

There is some genius part usage in here. The boat-roof, snake-fumes and technic-shrooms are particularly well done.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:17 AM, Phyre said:

Wow, awesome build!!  I love how you used the boat pieces, don't think I've ever seen that before and certainly would never have thought of it myself!  Looks amazing!!

Thank You so much Phyre for this awesome feedback. :classic:

On 5/4/2017 at 11:47 AM, Servertijd said:

This looks fantastic, I really like the roof with the boat parts! the overall piece looks so colorfull. very nice :)

Thank You Servertijd. :classic:

On 6/4/2017 at 2:31 AM, Master_Data said:

Great job! I love the roofing and your use of greebles on the front of the cottage!

Thank You Master_Data :classic:

On 6/4/2017 at 4:44 AM, zoth33 said:

I think this is very cool.  I love the cottage and the roof is really nice.  I really like the windows and the gold part above the door is interesting.  The landscaping is good.

Thank You zoth33 :classic:

On 6/4/2017 at 4:53 AM, Leonardo da Bricki said:

That is some epic parts use! *huh* My favorite is the Ninjago snakes as vapors from the cauldron. :thumbup:

Thank You Leonardo. I find the Ninjago snakes wonderful. I've used them the first time for my steam locomotives, in white, and now for the cauldron. :classic:

On 6/4/2017 at 6:10 PM, Littleworlds said:

Beautifully designed scene. Colours and greebling work very nicely together - and the roof is incredibly elegant! Wonderful work :classic: :thumbup:

Thank You Littleworlds. I'm glad You like it. :classic: But I'm not sure much people likes it. It's not going much on LEGO Ideas. No problem, I'm happy with this awesome comments :classic:

On 6/4/2017 at 10:31 PM, peedeejay said:

As others said: The usage of the boat is ingenious!

Thank You peedeejay :classic:

On 8/4/2017 at 2:33 AM, BrickJagger said:

There is some genius part usage in here. The boat-roof, snake-fumes and technic-shrooms are particularly well done.

Thank You BrickJagger, but I'm absolutely not a genius, I only have fun searching new use for parts :classic:

This looks really good. :thumbup::thumbup:

Interesting use of parts indeed and don't forget to mention the colors.

Really great build, my compliments. :classic:

Fantastic build!

I really like the roof (boat parts) and the magical cauldron. But there's almost too much stuff on the ground, i had to look several times to even see the stone wall.