Hi all,

We have just "promoted" @Milan to Technic Moderator. This means he can be as annoying as I regularly am....although I doubt he will succeed in that :tongue:

It does mean you need to be extra careful when I am not around, since he can tell you what to do...and more importantly...what NOT to do. But knowing Milan, he will probably be gentle in telling you :wink: 

Good luck Milan thank for putting your valued building time into this forum. 

Congratulations @Milan on the promotion

Edited by JJ2

Congratulations @Milan ... all the best with the new responsibility.

Jim 'annoying' ??? Never heard such non-sense  :)

@Milan Congratulations and if you are as annoying as @Jim (he's not annoying, but helpful) we will have a great forum.  Thanks @Jim and @Milan for watching over us.

Andy D

Thanks guys! Ok, lets start!

2 hours ago, JJ2 said:

Congratulations @Milan on the promotion

What? No proper punctuation? :classic:

1 hour ago, Aventador2004 said:

great job milan!!!!!!

2x What? No capital letters?! :classic:

Just kidding guys :wink:! Thanks for the :thumbup:! I will give my best to support and contribute Jim's and Blakbird's work in making this forum work smooth, look nice and be easy to navigate, it wont be very hard, since they make awesome job! I really think that whoever post or just read on this forum would want that.

So, I hope you understand why I would have to sometimes remind about such seemingly not-very-important matters like capitalization, punctuation and spelling (besides, of course, more important stuff). It helps all of us to have a great and clean place to see or show new models, learn new techniques or just enjoy spending some time reading and commenting with nice people we have here!

1 hour ago, DrJB said:

Jim 'annoying' ???

Well, I am sure (and hope) that applies just when he is online :laugh:

And after one post as new moderator correcting grammar the congratulations stopped :laugh:

Seriously though well done and thank you for helping to make this the best forum on the internet :thumbup:

@allanp I hope the congratulations don't stop for our great new moderator.

Edited by Aventador2004

I guess I need to start watching my grammar, spelling, punctuation and captialization more. More moderators, more grammar and spell check. But it does make the forum more readable. 

Andy D

This "Milan Moderator April Fools" joke sure is running rather late, don't you think?! :look:

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

This "Milan Moderator April Fools" joke sure is running rather late, don't you think?! :look:

Huh? The OP in this thread was on April 4.

Or am I missing something?

Andy D

8 minutes ago, Jim said:

Ohh, you shouldn't told just yet!

Did I already spoil the joke of the joke being a joke?!

Okay, I'll confess first - with all the work he does for the forum, I thought Milan was a moderator already. Given that he is one now, congratulations on a well-deserved "promotion"

As for Jim, ye took yer sweet time with this one, ye standarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrds be slippin' :pir-grin:

(I hope Milan likes pirate talk...)

7 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

I move that we "demote" Jim for obfuscation of this discussion and his annoying habits. He will be replaced by the great Milan. :tongue:  :wink: 

that wold be awsome so i can finnaly talk like regolar members and just keep typing and typing with great models and i really love this forum when will there be pictures do you have any pictures i need the pictures is there any news on the new supercar because i think there is but you are not telling me can i make my model bigger than 45x45x45 pretty please because i needs the space because its big thank you

4 minutes ago, Jay Psi said:

Okay, I'll confess first - with all the work he does for the forum, I thought Milan was a moderator already. Given that he is one now, congratulations on a well-deserved "promotion"

True that!

O noooooo......not VaderFan2187 in the Technic Forum. @Milan....do something about it :laugh:

(just kidding of course) 

26 minutes ago, Myers Lego Technic said:

Reminds me of the time my boss told me I was being considered for a promotion....

So he also told you that on April 1st? :laugh:

25 minutes ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

I move that we "demote" Jim for obfuscation of this discussion and his annoying habits. He will be replaced by the great Milan. :tongue:  :wink: 

All in favor say aye! Nah, I will do that anyway. I can even change his name now...how about AnnoyingJ ?

14 minutes ago, Jim said:

that wold be awsome so i can finnaly talk like regolar members and just keep typing and typing with great models and i really love this forum when will there be pictures do you have any pictures i need the pictures is there any news on the new supercar because i think there is but you are not telling me can i make my model bigger than 45x45x45 pretty please because i needs the space because its big thank you

Hi! Welcome to EB! Please note that asking for preliminary pictures is frowned upon. Also, this is a mature forum, so please try to use proper grammar and check our Guidelin....oh wait!